Harry Kane

He still isn’t now. It’s actually mind boggling how people fall for it. Rehashing tolmie, offering no credit to him, and then growing a following through deceit. Welcome to Twitter.
Is it really mind-boggling though when other people are posting tweets from a Ronaldo-obsessed United fan that lives abroad and an American who started following Leeds less than a year ago? I don't know, maybe I'm way smarter than I think. Let me take a moment to pat myself on the back for not believing a word from those two bellends.

If we sign him we're splurging mountains of cash and ruining the game- if we don't sign him we're being disrespectful to Tottenham and Kane and are ruining football.
Do we actually have a media strategy or anyone who is competent of pushing back the endless crap thrown at us.. If City were a person we'd be a victim of hate crime.
Whilst at the same time being the class bully.

I am still confused why people talk about "letting our best striker go" . Aguero barely played last year and when he did was largely a non-factor. You can certainly argue we need a striker but we are not worse off in that department than last year - in fact we are likely better off as we may get something from Torres and Delap.
What I actually said was "letting our only striker go"

We are worse off because we're standing still whilst the teams chasing are catching up. You also can't expect the false 9 approach to work for an entire season again with no alternatives.

If KDB came out and said he wanted to leave though youd surely be listening to $120M plus offers for a 30 year old.
This. If KDB had been promised he could leave this year last summer we would have sold him for that, we would even accept less. But thats because our chairman is a man of his word, and we only want players that actually want to be here, unlike Spurs.

this whole episode doesn't make sense does it ? why would your Chairman think it is an excellent footballing decision to force a player to stay who clearly wants away, just out of what appears to be sheer spite ? how does that serve the club at all in any respect ?.........must be really inspiring to be in Levyland and know this is how you can expect to be treated. Makes no sense at all from a footballing perspective

What I actually said was "letting our only striker go"

We are worse off because we're standing still whilst the teams chasing are catching up. You also can't expect the false 9 approach to work for an entire season again with no alternatives.
How are we worse off? Who have we lost and who have we bought?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.