Harry Kane

With these kind of players you overestimate the "money effect", and vastly underestimate the "glory effect"
He will be brutally disappointed not to have won anything, especially being England captain, as well.

He knows his career clock is ticking down. He also knows that ending his playing career without any trophy will be a disaster of titanic proportions.

No sympathy from me. He signed that contract which put him in such a weak position, no one forced him to do it. He knows what Levy is like.

city should say fuck you levy and kane you only get one shot and you make your choice and that's it
unless spur take £50million then i would never go back to levy or spurs
I wouldn’t go anywhere near Harry now. Spurs had their chance and it’s gone now.

He didn’t have a gun at his head when he signed his contract

Blame whoever he wants but it was him who put pen to paper
I don't disagree, he is in control of his own life. Harry's problem is with the "idiotic brother advisor effect"

He obviously was sold the Levy spurs dream of poch taking them to glory.

I don't disagree, he is in control of his own life. Harry's problem is with the "idiotic brother advisor effect"

He obviously was sold the Levy spurs dream of poch taking them to glory.
That was his previous agent who convinced him the 6 year contract was special

His brother came after and started spouting he could leave because of verbal agreement with Levy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.