Harry Kane

He's fucking gutted,probably depressed.

I'd defy anyone in his situation,with the opportunity of a lifetime denied him,to be feeling different.

yes agreed he is human after all but would it be wrong to say he is an old 28 if that makes sense? Played a lot of games and doesn’t seem to have a natural athletes body or natural pace? Could he be like Torres or even Joe Hart who peaks and then drops off very quickly?

yes agreed he is human after all but would it be wrong to say he is an old 28 if that makes sense? Played a lot of games and doesn’t seem to have a natural athletes body or natural pace? Could he be like Torres or even Joe Hart who peaks and then drops off very quickly?
I’d say that’s a distinct possibility yep

Wouldn’t be surprised if levy offers him to us for 120mil in January. He fucked up big time. Hope we tell him to fuck off.

kane will have 4 goals by then

His heads gone for spurs. Different player for England

hes probably broken, people keep mentioning money he’s on he should be happy but he’s still human football players are still human beings they still have emotions he’s probably gutted he didn’t get the move, he he wants to win things now he knows the boats sailed his forms crashed At club level.

It is possible that he is feeling his injuries and/or is struggling for fitness but from the glimpses i have seen of him lately i still believe he has 3 or 4 years at least left in him.While he is no Ronaldo in the physique stakes,he does live his life right,and i think many underestimate his longevity and staying power.

I genuinely believe he is feeling miserable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.