Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite being right footed he nearly always plays left centre back. He's very unlikely to displace Laporte from that position so we would be playing a club record fee for a defender who would struggle to play in his favourite position.

Still don’t think this is over to be honest. I think if Danilo wants to stay and pep is happy with that then the Cancelo cash maybe transferred to this deal. Personally think we need another CB.

Still don’t think this is over to be honest. I think if Danilo wants to stay and pep is happy with that then the Cancelo cash maybe transferred to this deal. Personally think we need another CB.
Did it even get started?

I think Utd may move for him if they agree terms with Inter to sell Lukaku.

Whatever happens we need a new CB. Kompany gone, Otto in decline and Stones delicate.
I think so too, but then I don't know how good the younger City players like Garcia, Harwood-Bellis, and Sandler are.

Foden was a st team squad player at 18 for City and possibly a one-off. Harwood-Bellis is 17. Eric Garcia is 18, but Sandler is the right age at 22.

I think Kompany left one year too early for us. Perhaps the club tour will give us a clue. Are they going to feature?

I think so too, but then I don't know how good the younger City players like Garcia, Harwood-Bellis, and Sandler are.

Foden was a st team squad player at 18 for City and possibly a one-off. Harwood-Bellis is 17. Eric Garcia is 18, but Sandler is the right age at 22.

I think Kompany left one year too early for us. Perhaps the club tour will give us a clue. Are they going to feature?
Sandier would take up a foreign spot and is going to anderlecht anyways.

I think that this is just how many of our transfers will go from here on.

It took us what, 3 or 4 windows to finally get our man to be Fernandinho's long term replacement? We pursue the sort of players that attract considerable attention so we will have other suitors circling them and selling clubs who act like the hottest girl at the dance.

If we get our man this time, that's great. He will have more time to become one of Pep's Own. If we don't, I trust that there are other targets, who may even be better, that we will hunt for either in this or a subsequent transfer window. Or, better still, we may even have academy lads who grow into the role.

Maybe I'm naive, but I have tremendous confidence in Pep/Txiki/Ferran. Between those 3 and our Sheikh, it'll all work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.