Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind him. Especially as people here been banging on about how he will improve our aerial duels in defensive end but feck no the price if what's is reported is true. 80m is insane for a just good defender who lacks pace. That price we should get a great defender in the class of vvd and de ligt.

Still clueless.
I’m clueless ? I’m sorry if I think he’s not worth the fee or wages and we could do a hell of a lot better for that kind of money. Perhaps we are just guilty of inflating the market. I mean at least PSG and real get top shelf talent for the outlay.

When we chucked shitloads at mangala and everyone shouted down those who thought it was total madness what we paid then like we know nothing ...

For not rating him as high as others seem to? Haha!
I imagine girlbob has a better grasp of the game than a fair few posting on here.
I was fuming when we paid what we did for mangala. It wouldnt be so bad if it was a sensible fee but when we are accused of inflations the market we could hardly justify that type of money for HFM ! Especially when we wouldn’t pay it for VVD

Nails must think he’s done nodding dog super fan sniffing peps keks. I’m sorry to nails if my opinion offends him but now I’ve had to give up MY SEASON card after many wonderful years because I can’t afford it. Nails can fuck the fuck off telling me I can’t be slightly fucking irked we are about to drop £80m notes on Harry Maguire

How much is a player worth if he improves your team? Thats the question you should ask?!

Personally if a player improves us Id say what ever our well run club pays! Its that simple!!

I was fuming when we paid what we did for mangala. It would be so bad if it was a sensible fee but when we are accused of inflations the market we could hardly justify that type of money for HFM ! Especially when we wouldn’t pay it for VVD

We overpaid for mangala at the same time we got fernando ? Done due to agents fee being higher on Fernando so paid less for Fernando with less agent cut and overpaid on Mangala ? Does anybody remember?

How much is a player worth if he improves your team? Thats the question you should ask?!

Personally if a player improves us Id say what ever our well run club pays! Its that simple!!
How does he improve us over the likes of Stones or Otamendi? He’s not fit to lace Vinnies boots who I’m guessing he replaces. I won’t even mention Laporte. That’s be a disservice to put them in the same sentence.

How does he improve us over the likes of Stones or Otamendi? He’s not fit to lace Vinnies boots who I’m guessing he replaces. I won’t even mention Laporte. That’s be a disservice to put them in the same sentence.

Its all about the squad all main players will get game time! Playing the likes of sandler or garcia if there is an injury a suspension or resting would be a gamble and Pep very rarely gambles a proven centre back in that situation is the improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.