Harry to Chelsea?

taconinja said:
DeaconBlue said:
I'd like to see it. I have a mate who goes on about Spurs all the time. They and United. I want to see both clubs humbled.
Then you might want to rethink wanting this to happen. A decent manager could do wonders for their season next year assuming they can keep hold of players. Best thing for us is for 'Arry to continue.

Dang, that's a good point, hadn't thought of that! I guess I hoped Spurs would hire Avram Grant or something!

Stay at White Hart Lane, Harry!

If he brings Modric with him I suppose I could tolerate him using us for a season to inflate his CV before taking over England.

Then again he could turn Cech into Gomes.

stony said:
Marvin said:
June 3rd. Hiddink's Turkey play Belgium in Brussels.

Crucial game. If Turkey lose, Hiddink may resign. He may resign anyway, but the result of this game will be important. Surely Hiddink if Abramovic's No. 1 target.

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
Germany 5 5 0 0 17 1 +16 15
Belgium 6 3 1 2 14 9 +5 10
Turkey 5 3 0 2 8 6 +2 9
Austria 5 2 1 2 9 8 +1 7
Azerbaijan 4 1 0 3 3 13 −10 3
Kazakhstan 5 0 0 5 0 14 −14 0

Hasn't Hiddink stated repeatedly that he wants to retire soon(according to a poster on a chelsea forum)
He may have in the past. But very recently he said that he was missing day to day involvement in club football. I have no information at all, but have a hunch that Hiddink will be appointed Chelsea manager within 10 days of the Turk-Belgium game.

NDJ said:
Impeccable said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it happen
+2
Don't understand why this would be good news. It's Chelsea we should be worrying about next year not spurs. Redknapps a good manager.

I don't have any doubts he would want this job if it was offered. Would Chelsea go there with his 'problems' though? What if he ended up going down himself

I think it's highly improbable Redknapp will end up at Chelsea. Can't see it happening.

Didsbury Dave said:
NDJ said:
Impeccable said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it happen
+2
Don't understand why this would be good news. It's Chelsea we should be worrying about next year not spurs. Redknapps a good manager.

I don't have any doubts he would want this job if it was offered. Would Chelsea go there with his 'problems' though? What if he ended up going down himself
Personally I don't rate him as a very good manager, man management yes but tactically no, I thought spurs were very lucky in the champions league and that's what Roman wants so I can see them sacking another manager a year down the line(having no stability) and allowing us to move even closer to what we want to achieve.

Ancelotti is a much better manager than Redknapp, lets be clear on that. Ancelotti is a proven winner with great tactical knowledge and Chelsea were a bit unlucky this year in that Roman forced the biggest flop in football history on him. 2nd place and he's gone, despite winning them the double last year and the strange slump Chelsea had this season would never happen again I don't think. Harry has won close to nothing in his career and if Spurs got Ancelotti in return for 'arry going to Chelsea, they would be the real winners.

manimanc said:
what,old twitchy bollocks jumping ship yet again???

couldn`t happen to nicer club if it happens but they should be ok as schteve mclaren is out of work at the moment...

Yes and he'll rape spurs for all there best players like he does!

I think this is unlikely to happen for a number of reasons but in term of next season this would be a bad thing for City.

Whilst never adept at thinking strategically for anything beyond his next interview I have always considered him to be an adequate tactician with great motivational skills.

He is perfectly capable of rallying this great Chelsea team for one last hurrah.

Beyond that is a different story, but Chelsea are our next stepping stone and I don't want to make that step any more difficult than it already is.

Unlikely but if true, that's good fooking news. Instability in the Tottenham camp, so maybe after this we can swoop the likes of Modric, VDV, etc.

Plus tactically, he's pretty shite in my opinion, so maybe it will make over taking Chelsea easier. Technically, we've already finished level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.