Harry to Chelsea?

jjeangi said:
Unlikely but if true, that's good fooking news. Instability in the Tottenham camp, so maybe after this we can swoop the likes of Modric, VDV, etc.

Plus tactically, he's pretty shite in my opinion, so maybe it will make over taking Chelsea easier. Technically, we've already finished level.
Technically you've finished 3rd, you finished level on points. This is also the lowest points total Utd and Chelsea have finished with for a very long time.

Its more likely Harry would bring the Spurs stars with him, like he has done so many times before. However you shouldn't really be concerned with Spurs any more if you consolidate your position in the top 4, like some have already said, you should be concerned with Utd and Chelsea now.

All that said, I can't see him coming here, unless its a trap to lead him into one of Abramovich's torture chambers which we can all get in on I think.

Castiel said:
jjeangi said:
Unlikely but if true, that's good fooking news. Instability in the Tottenham camp, so maybe after this we can swoop the likes of Modric, VDV, etc.

Plus tactically, he's pretty shite in my opinion, so maybe it will make over taking Chelsea easier. Technically, we've already finished level.
Technically you've finished 3rd, you finished level on points. This is also the lowest points total Utd and Chelsea have finished with for a very long time.

Its more likely Harry would bring the Spurs stars with him, like he has done so many times before. However you shouldn't really be concerned with Spurs any more if you consolidate your position in the top 4, like some have already said, you should be concerned with Utd and Chelsea now.

All that said, I can't see him coming here, unless its a trap to lead him into one of Abramovich's torture chambers which we can all get in on I think.

Technically, that's what I meant. :P

But yeah if the stars stay, it might be worth a try to swoop them up.

Castiel said:

You suggest that was a temporary aberration. Personally I think it's a sign that the gap is closing. All conjecture at this point, of course.

Castiel said:
This is also the lowest points total Utd and Chelsea have finished with for a very long time.
This is also the most competitive the league has been for a very long time.

jjeangi said:
Castiel said:
This is also the lowest points total Utd and Chelsea have finished with for a very long time.
I feel its a bit of both, Utd and Chelsea have become weaker and lower teams have become stronger. Compare Chelsea now to 2005 and United with 2008 for instance.

Castiel said:
jjeangi said:
Castiel said:
I feel its a bit of both, Utd and Chelsea have become weaker and lower teams have become stronger. Compare Chelsea now to 2005 and United with 2008 for instance.

Not really sure why that's pertinent? Comparing the current climate to the past is irrelevant. City were pretty good in 1968.

Castiel said:
jjeangi said:
Castiel said:

I felt United were weaker as well but there still about to play in the champions league final. I think it's alot more competitive this year, i think next year will be even more so.

Ric said:
Castiel said:
jjeangi said:

Not really sure why that's pertinent? Comparing the current climate to the past is irrelevant. City were pretty good in 1968.
It is relevant in the argument over whether the league has become stronger or the "sky 4" have become weaker. My stance is its a mixture of both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.