Hart No1

Daily fail "exclusive" saying Heart is first choice! Just seen it on ssn. Love Joe just think given is still a bit better, one more season on loan wouldn't have hurt, if given goes arsenal he'll reinforce them big time.

Project said:
I could see this happening months ago. And I knew Hart would get the number one with the way pre season went. While it's disappointing if we lose Shay, we have to remember he is in his mid 30s now. Every season could realistically be his last so I wouldn't want to wait on the bench either. The "stay and fight for your place" talk is less applicable to keepers as it's rare for them to get injured and it's detrimental to rotate them.

So yeah, disappointed with Shay but understand his decision at the same time. Nobody has two top keepers on their books.

My thoughts as well mate,in fact i remember telling an aresenal fan at work that joe would be No 1 at the end of last season.We have to face facts RM is building a young team that will compete for season after season,and as much as i'am thankful to shay for all his fantastic work it IS time to go with a younger GK.

My mate sent me a text yesterday afternoon. His mate is Joe Hart's mrs and he found out at training yesterday. Gutted for Shay, an all-round more complete ane experienced keeper imo

Think this is the correct choice,Hart has become a better all round keeper after his loan spell last year. Watched him the other night for England and he commanded his area. His distribution was mainly by throwing the ball as opposed to Given kicking upfield.Its the way to go for me ,if Given wants to go then so be it.

Yet another from the Hughes camp who can fek off, thia is the problem with money, players when paid handsomely lose their desire to compete for the jersey, shay is a good goalie, but only a one eyed donkey couldn't see that joe has the pOtential to be one of the best of his era, rare you see a kid of his age as a goal keeper mature so quickly and for me could break all kinds of records here as citys keeper.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.