Hart No1

Whoever misses out we should loan out with the provision they can return through injury and loss of form.

We can impose ourselves on the loan arrangements we undertake.

Most premiership sides would be more than happy with such an arrangement.

With all due respects to Taylor the last thing we need is a goalkeeper of his ilk having a long stay between the sticks.

mancity1 said:
Whoever misses out we should loan out with the provision they can return through injury and loss of form.

We can impose ourselves on the loan arrangements we undertake.

Problem I can see is the 25 man squad.

Do we leave Shay (for example) in the 25 man squad even if he's playing elsewhere, if we don't I don't think it really matters if we can recall him or not. If he's not iun the squad he can't play.

People who say Hart is the future of England and the club and should be picked. You could say that about all of the England young players. Its like saying that about Richards and Johnson but more than likely those 2 will have time on the subs bench as they are outfield players.
Given has done the number 2 role before and won back his jersey and place in the team while at Newcastle. I think Given is right if he doesnt get picked he will have to find were he stands with the manager and hope that he is in the manager plans and will get a run out if not then like any top class player there will be teams who would love to have either in there sides. Hart needs to prove his worth if he gets the chance as Given has proved it year after year that he is a top class keeper.

I certianly hope Hart delivers for Mancini as this could be the decision that makes or breaks him. Throwing out a proven keeper with over 10 years of experience for a relatively untried player doesn't make the most sense to me but then again almost no decision Mancini has made since he joined the club does. I'll be rooting for Joe, but Stuart Taylor is not going to be a suitable backup if Joe doesn't live up to expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.