Hart

ballinio said:
pudge said:
ballinio said:
wasnt too clever with southampton goals either
Seriously?
listen Hart is not the greatest goalkeeper in the world, he is not beyond criticism, hart himself said last season after 10/12 games that he had had nothing to do , there are goalkeepers in the premier league having a lot of work to do & making fantastic saves because they have had to. Our defence last year was tight & solid. now its not & he is being asked to do more than he`s used to & he is not making the saves.

Are you Mancio in disguise?? I really cannot believe anyone is taking this thread seriously. Its no coincidence that England have only lost one match whilst he was in goal and we had the fewest goals against last season. However, all goalies need their defenders to do their job and let's face it - ours haven't really performed so far this season. I do believe they will all get it together though

Dubai Blue said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Back on topic, I thought Hart could have done better with the free but he went the right way and was only inches off. My initial thought was "could have had that", I'm sure that'll be his thought too.
He did remarkakly well to get as close as he did. That wasn't what the problem was though, it was the way he set the wall up. But he'll learn from it.
Exactly, he'll make sure it doesn't happen like that again. A keeper missing a shot like that is not the end of the world, and Hart is still excellent.

Slightly related, maybe, David Seaman made a mistake in 2002 that knocked us out of the world cup. That goal was an exact replica of a goal he'd let in about 10 years before. Does that make him a shit keeper too?

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
bluefromleve32 said:
hart is shit. bring back eike immel

unbelievable, some one is slagging hart off. im on my last warning so i wont say what i really think about this topic or the person that started it

great decision ! also becouse the person that started it don't give a fuck of what you think about him

I know that I should be able to work it out, but which team is "dog dick"?

its an italian way of say , its used when a thing has been done really bad , given that dog's dick really are not done so well you know ;)

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
great decision ! also becouse the person that started it don't give a fuck of what you think about him

I know that I should be able to work it out, but which team is "dog dick"?

its an italian way of say , its used when a thing has been done really bad , given that dog's dick really are not done so well you know ;)

Ah, no worries fella, thought it was your nickname for a Prem side that Joe had fucked up against, read your original post wrong.

He has had a dip in form, his main weakness is his kicking. Reminds me of the weaver days, I have to look away if there is a back pass. He is still and amazing keeper just needs to keep focused, his wall today was poor and was far to easy to curl a shot around it. He will learn from this I hope, it he wants to be a truly great keeper like we know he can be.

Dubai Blue said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Back on topic, I thought Hart could have done better with the free but he went the right way and was only inches off. My initial thought was "could have had that", I'm sure that'll be his thought too.
He did remarkakly well to get as close as he did. That wasn't what the problem was though, it was the way he set the wall up. But he'll learn from it.

The wall was set up correctly Rodwell was positioned so he was completely outside the line of the post. As a former keeper that's how i would have set it up that's how the pundits say it should be set up. Sometimes you have to accept that he was beaten by an excellent free-kick. If people think Hart was at fault they clearly know fuck all about goalkeeping.

robbie brewer said:
Dubai Blue said:
Yaya_Tony said:

The wall was set up correctly Rodwell was positioned so he was completely outside the line of the post. As a former keeper that's how i would have set it up that's how the pundits say it should be set up. Sometimes you have to accept that he was beaten by an excellent free-kick. If people think Hart was at fault they clearly know fuck all about goalkeeping.

Bang on. Sometimes you've got to admit that he was beaten by abit of class. The free kick was unstoppable. The wall was perfect, Joe's positioning was perfect. Nothing else he could've done.

WhitbyBlue said:
robbie brewer said:
Dubai Blue said:

Bang on. Sometimes you've got to admit that he was beaten by abit of class. The free kick was unstoppable. The wall was perfect, Joe's positioning was perfect. Nothing else he could've done.
I'll third this,who would you have over joe hart? for me that is one position we don't have to even think about.

WhitbyBlue said:
robbie brewer said:
Dubai Blue said:

Really don't know why Joe is untouchable, he makes mistakes and it is his job to learn from them.

Last season his mistakes cost City in the CL, he pushed the ball right back into play instead of around the post, he learnt from it and stopped doing it.

Certain games towards the end of last season and in the 2 games so far he has not made any significant saves, I am not saying he has suddenly become a bad keeper, but he has regressed a little and his decision making is not at the top of his game.

Hart's place in the team should not be taken for granted, he is by far the best English Goalie in the Premier league but lets be honest he has absolutely no competition.

If City are to retain the title and challenge for the CL, Hart's position is the one which has to be the absolute certainty in the team and at the moment it is not, he must step up and make those 'crucial saves' which make the difference between City being Champions again and CL contenders or just 'challengers'.

IMO I think Hart is the right choice for City and can see him being 1st choice for at least the next 10 years, but he must accept his errors and learn from them.

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
WhitbyBlue said:
robbie brewer said:

Really don't know why Joe is untouchable, he makes mistakes and it is his job to learn from them.

Last season his mistakes cost City in the CL, he pushed the ball right back into play instead of around the post, he learnt from it and stopped doing it.

Certain games towards the end of last season and in the 2 games so far he has not made any significant saves, I am not saying he has suddenly become a bad keeper, but he has regressed a little and his decision making is not at the top of his game.

Hart's place in the team should not be taken for granted, he is by far the best English Goalie in the Premier league but lets be honest he has absolutely no competition.

If City are to retain the title and challenge for the CL, Hart's position is the one which has to be the absolute certainty in the team and at the moment it is not, he must step up and make those 'crucial saves' which make the difference between City being Champions again and CL contenders or just 'challengers'.

IMO I think Hart is the right choice for City and can see him being 1st choice for at least the next 10 years, but he must accept his errors and learn from them.

I'd be more than happy if he was starting to make a save now and then

ATM its a bit like playing without goalkeeper , if the team defend perfect there aren't saves to be made , if the team concede two or 3 shots thats are goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.