Hart

stavros said:
as good a strike as gerrards was, I personally thought hart could have done better with that.

Seriously!! I was more concerned with our midfield not closing Gerrard down

not sure there's much more he could have done for either of the goals, both were great strikes and you certainly can't blame him for them.

i'm sure most world class keepers wouldn't have saved either.

Who would you rags have us replace him with? Yeah lets sign begovic. That'll do it. Joe Hart is clearly a piece of shit and we need to replace him.

See, I can pretend to be a rag just like a lot of you guys!

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

I've been saying the same for a while.
The back 4 and keeper as a unit have given him 2 golden gloves but he is definitely not all that he's made out to be.

stavros said:
as good a strike as gerrards was, I personally thought hart could have done better with that.

How fucking blind are you? No keeper on earth would have gotten to that. You could have placed Jesus Christ in front of goal and that strike would have made it in.

Seriously, shut your 70-IQ mouth unless you know a keep that can do better. Shameful shameful stuff. I almost hope you're a rag, because I'd be ashamed if you were a genuine City supporter.

Cannot be blamed from that as it was a very good strike and the lack of closing Gerrard down.

doomuk said:
I've been saying the same for a while.
The back 4 and keeper as a unit have given him 2 golden gloves but he is definitely not all that he's made out to be.

I'd almost be worried if you half knew what the fuck you're saying. Fortunately, people that play the game, and other keepers who know how tough a job it is, rate Joe as one of the best currently playing. I think a few pints of bleach would do your mindset a world of good.

andrewmswift said:
don't think the goals were his fault but everything else about his game was pretty poor
Gerards was a great strike, nothing he could do about that. i agree though, Joe's game is weak right now. he looks like he lacks confidence which is strange for the type of character he projects.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.