Hart

Dethred said:
Who would you rags have us replace him with? Yeah lets sign begovic. That'll do it. Joe Hart is clearly a piece of shit and we need to replace him.

See, I can pretend to be a rag just like a lot of you guys!

It's a joke that we're 9 points behind United (who top blue's like yourself probably say are shite/lucky/cheating) yet if someone has any criticism they're automatically a rag. I'm not saying anything about Joe but labelling each other rags the moment they don't agree with you is bollocks.

Typical 'top blue': All our players are world class and can't be criticised whilst the rags are complete shite.
Rational City fan: But we're 9 points behind doesn't that suggest we've got some issues.
Top blue: Nah they're just lucky, cheat and have teams roll over. Nothing you can do about it.

Joe's a good keeper but he's far from being top class, why can't people see that?

Great shot stopper 95% of the time but doesn't command his area, doesn't instill confidence in the defenders and absolutely shite distribution.

He can improve as he's nowhere near the peak age for goalkeepers yet, needs serious competition combined with better coaching to move up to the next level.

Good, promising keeper. Still got an awful lot of learning to do IMO. He looks very nervous from time to time, especially today.

Give him another 3 or 4 years and we'll have a very good keeper.

Is Joe being trained nowadays not to catch but punch all crosses? I'm sure he didn't attempt to catch a single high ball today and his punches weren't great either.

Dethred said:
doomuk said:
I've been saying the same for a while.
The back 4 and keeper as a unit have given him 2 golden gloves but he is definitely not all that he's made out to be.

I'd almost be worried if you half knew what the fuck you're saying. Fortunately, people that play the game, and other keepers who know how tough a job it is, rate Joe as one of the best currently playing. I think a few pints of bleach would do your mindset a world of good.
I like this post

bluethai said:
Hart's weakness at his left side seemed to be spot on by many opponents atm.

Do you honestly believe Gerrard had time to think. Hmm I known Joe Hart has. Slight weakness to his left. I will hit it there this time.

dcj said:
Is Joe being trained nowadays not to catch but punch all crosses? I'm sure he didn't attempt to catch a single high ball today and his punches weren't great either.
It's possible as most European goalies do this but he was always more comfortable catching

Dethred said:
doomuk said:
I've been saying the same for a while.
The back 4 and keeper as a unit have given him 2 golden gloves but he is definitely not all that he's made out to be.

I'd almost be worried if you half knew what the fuck you're saying. Fortunately, people that play the game, and other keepers who know how tough a job it is, rate Joe as one of the best currently playing. I think a few pints of bleach would do your mindset a world of good.
Fully agree with this as a goalkeeper myself and have been for over 10 years I rate him highly because I know what a bastard being a goalkeeper is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.