Hart

Bluemoon115 said:
Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You're posts would drive me mad if I didn't think you were so irrelevant.

are you relevant ? is your post relevant ??
Not really.

But one question for you.

Have you ever thought Mancini, or one of "his" players, was at fault for a poor result?

Because you always seem to make out that the blame lies with someone he "wants to replace".

didnt knew mancini is wanting to replace hart. thanks for the info

Rammy Blue said:
Ridicule Mancio all you like but he has a point.

It's a strange one as the main fault me and my pals always had about Joe was that he didn't make the crucial saves but over the last 12 months he seemed to have eradicated that problem, it does though appear to have resurfaced.

He is a world class keeper, there's no denying that, and I certainly wouldn't be looking to replace or drop him but he certainly needs to be upping his game.
Which goals could he have pulled off a crucial save?

Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Mancio said:
are you relevant ? is your post relevant ??
Not really.

But one question for you.

Have you ever thought Mancini, or one of "his" players, was at fault for a poor result?

Because you always seem to make out that the blame lies with someone he "wants to replace".

didnt knew mancini is wanting to replace hart. thanks for the info
Thanks for answering the question.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 pm --<br /><br />
Salar said:
Blue>Red said:
youre all being clarkied
No, the OP really is this "special".

He was beaten today by a bullet header and a quality free kick that was inch perfect. No keeper in the world would have stood a chance!!!

pudge said:
rastus said:
pudge said:
You mean the Header that was hit into the ground and bounced into the roof of the net?

Well just have a look
[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_C7OND29U][/youtube]
He follows the ball, which lands at the player who is more to the left of the net than the middle, the Mackie does a diving header into the ground and up to the other side of the net.

Seriously, people picking holes in everything today.

Hey listen Im just saying is all and I think his position and movement were wrong. Do I want another keeper? NO, just pointing out he can miss things like other players do

Stillsy said:
I love Joey but he hasnt made a significant save for a few games now so i can kind of see where mancio was coming from.

The free kick today was all harts fault, as a keeper myself i know its all on the keeper to set up his wall and it was too central. Barring that he still should have got round to it.

He is world class though and its just a little blip.

I guess somebody else might have said this somewhere else, but that free-kick was world class and Hart was not at fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.