Hart

route46 said:
not sure how some people are blaming hart for gerrards goal, its was almost identical to his goal in the 5-1 v germany and from what i can remember khan got nowhere near that goal either.
It was a great strike, right inside the post. To save that he would have to have been leaning against his post. But this doesn't surprise me, there were Blues moaning about him letting in the Crouch wonder goal last season too.

been reading the forum for a while but this is my first post :)

gotta agree that hart had an off game yesterday and i didn't like his post match interview he said something along the lines of "sergio didnt have much impact today, his only impact was his goal" disagree completely with that comment

Actually getting tired of this guy, I have a feeling Barca will offer big money for him in the summer and we should snap their hands off. Get an everday solid keeper who can launch attacks instead of conceding possession every time he gets the ball and re-invest the 30 million profit in the team.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Actually getting tired of this guy, I have a feeling Barca will offer big money for him in the summer and we should snap their hands off. Get an everday solid keeper who can launch attacks instead of conceding possession every time he gets the ball and re-invest the 30 million profit in the team.

Ffs what a load of rubbish Hart does not lose possession every time he gets the ball. Yeah he needs to work hard on certain aspects of his game but please stop talking shite. He is young and a real talent the guy will hit his peak when he is 30+ and you want to offload him to Barca or Madrid because believe me they will both offer big money for him.

Hart's interview in London Evening Standard is positive.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...lows-but-theyve-made-me-stronger-8481040.html

He says: “We need to go on a run now and get that points gap down but I’m confident because we’ve got world-class players — two in every position.

“I don’t know if winning the League this season would top last year. I have not had a feeling like that before but I just know I want to feel it again.”

Surprised nobody has said Joe should have dashed off his line to close Gerrard down and narrow the angle!!! FFS he is the best keeper in England bar none and probably top 5 in Europe and he is only young. If you want to talk about shit keepers look at De Gea, Turnball, Reina, Sorenson etc and the four keepers (I think) Southampton have used this season.

Lucky13 said:
Davs 19 said:
Lucky13 said:
So what, he's a better keeper.

Stop it

The truth , sorry i forget we should all buy into the Bluemoon mindset.

I like a laugh too, but that is nonsense.

Hart isn't the best in the world but he's a shiteload better than Sorenson and Reina. Cech is probably as good if not better but he had a shocker against Newcastle, proving everyone has their off days. Cesar at his best is better than all of them but even he was a laughing stock at first this season.

Hart has no chance on the Gerrard shot but probably should have gotten closer to the Sturridge shot, even if it was a fucking bullet.

timschaefer86 said:
Lucky13 said:
Davs 19 said:

The truth , sorry i forget we should all buy into the Bluemoon mindset.

I like a laugh too, but that is nonsense.

Hart isn't the best in the world but he's a shiteload better than Sorenson and Reina. Cech is probably as good if not better but he had a shocker against Newcastle, proving everyone has their off days. Cesar at his best is better than all of them but even he was a laughing stock at first this season.

Hart has no chance on the Gerrard shot but probably should have gotten closer to the Sturridge shot, even if it was a fucking bullet.

Cech for the last 2 seasons at least has been on the decline, and I mean serious decline as he looks poor at times now when he was the worlds 2nd best behind Buffon 3-4 years ago

Cech was literally half the reason Chelsea won the CL. Go watch him against Barcelona and Bayern, he was immense.

Hasn't looked as good this season but he's under so much pressure from that crud Chelsea backline.

I'm not saying he is a bad keeper, far from it. But he has glaring deficiencies and his stock is such we could sell him for silly money, buy a good cheap replacement in the mould of Vorm and Begovic and reinvest the money in other areas. ie a centre mid with more pace than douglas bader.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.