Hart

I think it is time to let him go
The only thing is, You just know he will join UTD further down the line but it is a risk we must take

I feel a summer clear out will heed the end for Joe at city. I think the Dortmund keeper - Weidenfeler? May be an option

Mancio said:
I blame Mancini. he should had know how poor hart is at this time.
hopefully when the clown of a manager is gone then you can follow suit

Joe is the lifeblood of this club.

his mistake today was a bad one, but he is here to stay, unlike mancini and you

I thought Julio Cesar would not been a bad option, but after his performance for QPR against Swansea, I have my doubts.

forevermancity said:
Mancio said:

i'm here to stay. mancini is here to stay.

hart not. he knows since the two spanish has been appointed that they will want a keeper able to kick a ball. he well knowws he's not here to stay.

the same i hope for you.

All keepers are prone to the odd mistake. To be perfectly honest I wouldn't be brimming with confidence with a low-confidence Lescott and a nervy Garcia in front of me. He's held the most clean-sheets this season and last season for good reason. Get a grip and open your eyes.

Let's not get too carried away. Yes, Hart isn't as good as last year (along with the majority of others), his kicking is poor at the minute and surely he's earning enough money without making himself look a right tit on the Head and Shoulders advert. But he's deffo the best English keeper and still one of the worlds leading keepers. Once he drops the ego a bit and focuses, it'll be normal play resumes. C'mon Joe!!

Mancio said:
forevermancity said:
Mancio said:

i'm here to stay. mancini is here to stay.

hart not. he knows since the two spanish has been appointed that they will want a keeper able to kick a ball. he well knowws he's not here to stay.

the same i hope for you.

you will leave as soon as mancini does because you are a mancini fan not a city fan.

I dont think one city fan wants Hart gone, that is another tell tale sign that you are not a city fan

People who think we'd even contemplate selling Hart are very much detached from reality. Thankfully the people in charge factor in many things such as his past form and the fact he's just not having a great season (1 out of 4 since he became a regular Premier League goalkeeper).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.