Hart

WTF? He has 1 bad game and we need a new #1? Don't be stupid. We could be stuck with De Gea, Reina etc... He jsut saved a penalty in midweek. He was the only player to show up in the CL. I feel stupider just responding to this nonsense.

Mr. Aguia said:
WTF? He has 1 bad game and we need a new #1? Don't be stupid. We could be stuck with De Gea, Reina etc... He jsut saved a penalty in midweek. He was the only player to show up in the CL. I feel stupider just responding to this nonsense.
This is the most sense I have seen written in the thread I agree 100% And I am not trying to blow smoke up your Arse

Mr. Aguia said:

show up in the CL ?????? benzema and ronaldo goals at madrid , and benzema goal at the etihad were his fault. plus a tone of premier league goals. and this only for the current season. the season before he was nothing short than a pure disgrace in the CL.

Mr. Aguia said:

This wasn't his first bad game.

Mancio said:
Mr. Aguia said:

show up in the CL ?????? benzema and ronaldo goals at madrid , and benzema goal at the etihad were his fault. plus a tone of premier league goals. and this only for the current season. the season before he was nothing short than a pure disgrace in the CL.
Just a question are you a goalkeeper

Every player has bad games.

Get behind your football club. First sign of any difficulty it's get rid of this, get rid of that. What happened to loyalty

MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:
Mr. Aguia said:

no i'm not . are you ?

Mancio said:
Mr. Aguia said:

Ronaldos goal was kompanys fault.

Also you have said in the past that you aren't in a position to judge other keepers because you're not a scout, yet when it comes to Joe you bash him without a second thought.

You were awfully quiet mid week as well

Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:

no i'm not . are you ?
Yes I am and I know what a bastard of a job it is and I feel unhappy when goalkeepers come under fire because of a dip in for may that be short term or long term even though it is costing my beloved City because I have been the hero for my teams (One of which was an academy who I won't name) and then been the enemy after a few bad games. Joe Hart will save us more points than he will lose for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.