Hart

MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:
Just a question are you a goalkeeper

no i'm not . are you ?
Yes I am and I know what a bastard of a job it is and I feel unhappy when goalkeepers come under fire because of a dip in for may that be short term or long term even though it is costing my beloved City because I have been the hero for my teams (One of which was an academy who I won't name) and then been the enemy after a few bad games. Joe Hart will save us more points than he will lose for us.

he wont have that chance with the spanish guys. he's out at the end of the season and he well know it i think.

MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:

no i'm not . are you ?
Yes I am and I know what a bastard of a job it is and I feel unhappy when goalkeepers come under fire because of a dip in for may that be short term or long term even though it is costing my beloved City because I have been the hero for my teams (One of which was an academy who I won't name) and then been the enemy after a few bad games. Joe Hart will save us more points than he will lose for us.

I'm sure he will in the future but this season he isn't for whatever reason. Needs dropping for a few games IMO to try and find his mojo again.

The fact is, Joe is still very young in goalkeeping terms, and WILL get better, he won't reach his peak for at least five years yet.

As long as he learns by his mistakes....KEEPS HIS F*****G LEGS TOGETHER so the ball doesn't slip between them, he'll be fine.

Bad day at the office...it happens. Move on.

Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:
no i'm not . are you ?

he wont have that chance with the spanish guys. he's out at the end of the season and he well know it i think.
You thought he was gone in January

Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:
no i'm not . are you ?

Not sure myself I hope they don't sell him but I would like to see a better number 2 and a goalkeeper coach

Seosa said:
Mr. Aguia said:
WTF? He has 1 bad game and we need a new #1? Don't be stupid. We could be stuck with De Gea, Reina etc... He jsut saved a penalty in midweek. He was the only player to show up in the CL. I feel stupider just responding to this nonsense.

This wasn't his first bad game.

Not in the slightest, one penalty save don't make you a hero

MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:

no i'm not . are you ?

Like everybody they are not immune to criticism.

His distribution needs a lot of work , his kicking when moving to the ball on an angle and in fact sometime as today showed when kicking on a straight path needs a lot of work.

Today was his worse game of the season by some margain in the premiership as was the case for every player but he has dipped in form and its time to drop him from the side.

We are going through the motions at present and we need some changes from left field to spark thing's up a bit before things go from bad to worse.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:

and today even the blind like you should have seen the reason why i was thinking so.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

and today even the blind like you should have seen the reason why i was thinking so.
In other words;

"I was wrong"

Evidently you're too childish to just admit it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.