Hart

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
he wont have that chance with the spanish guys. he's out at the end of the season and he well know it i think.
You thought he was gone in January

and today even the blind like you should have seen the reason why i was thinking so.

It won't be gone in the summer and it'll be a diabolical decision to sell him (which we won't). He's England's number 1, plenty of years ahead of him to get better and he's saved our arses numerous times. The second goal he cocked up, but the first was a good save and unfortunate on the rebound to puncheon and the third he had no chance when that's the first time Barry has decided to shoot.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
You thought he was gone in January

and today even the blind like you should have seen the reason why i was thinking so.
In other words;

"I was wrong"

Evidently you're too childish to just admit it

i was right saying that hart IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH for where we are and should have been sold. not my fault is they werent able to find a buyer.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
In other words;

"I was wrong"

i was right saying that hart IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH for where we are and should have been sold. not my fault is they werent able to find a buyer.
No, you said he was gone in January

He didn't leave

Now you're saying that he's only here because no one would buy him?

Straws....clutching.

Just say it, "I was wrong"

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
In other words;

"I was wrong"

He didn't leave

Straws....clutching.

no , becouse i was right about the fact that hart is not good enough , that was my point.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

He didn't leave

Straws....clutching.

no , becouse i was right about the fact that hart is not good enough , that was my point.
But you were wrong in saying he would be gone in January, correct?

Also, I even know the answer but I'll ask anyway, who would be good enough?

Please answer both questions btw

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:

He didn't leave

Straws....clutching.

there are too many for a list. starting from begovic.

This isn't a "Hart Out" post and I know it's about opinions and all but in future can we like, chill out a bit when rating Hart? In truth, he isn't better than about four other keepers in the Premier League and many others across the world. That's not to say he's shit, just that he's not as good as others have said he is (myself included).

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

He didn't leave

Straws....clutching.

You said he was gone in January. No ''maybe'', no ''perhaps''; he was gone, definite.Why don't you just admit that you were wrong? There's no shame in it. We've all been wrong on here in the past. I certainly have (on several issues), and I'm sure that Pudge will admit to being wrong on certain issues. Just as you are now.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

there are too many for a list. starting from begovic.
Conveniently skipped over that first question, bravo.

Also, why the sudden change of heart? Before you would never pass judgement on another keeper because in your own words you're "not a scout"

Do yourselves a favour lads, don't feed the big fat troll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.