Hart

jimharri said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
No, you said he was gone in January

He didn't leave

Now you're saying that he's only here because no one would buy him?

Straws....clutching.

Just say it, "I was wrong"

no , becouse i was right about the fact that hart is not good enough , that was my point.
You said he was gone in January. No ''maybe'', no ''perhaps''; he was gone, definite.Why don't you just admit that you were wrong? There's no shame in it. We've all been wrong on here in the past. I certainly have (on several issues), and I'm sure that Pudge will admit to being wrong on certain issues. Just as you are now.

ok , i was wrong thinking he would have sold in january , but i dont think this is the main point . the main point IMO is that he's not good enough for where we are , just this.

Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:
Mancio said:
no i'm not . are you ?
Yes I am and I know what a bastard of a job it is and I feel unhappy when goalkeepers come under fire because of a dip in for may that be short term or long term even though it is costing my beloved City because I have been the hero for my teams (One of which was an academy who I won't name) and then been the enemy after a few bad games. Joe Hart will save us more points than he will lose for us.

he wont have that chance with the spanish guys. he's out at the end of the season and he well know it i think.

Hart gone before Mario you assured us all.....

.....you know about as much as Bob, fuck all!

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
MCFC97 said:
Yes I am and I know what a bastard of a job it is and I feel unhappy when goalkeepers come under fire because of a dip in for may that be short term or long term even though it is costing my beloved City because I have been the hero for my teams (One of which was an academy who I won't name) and then been the enemy after a few bad games. Joe Hart will save us more points than he will lose for us.

he wont have that chance with the spanish guys. he's out at the end of the season and he well know it i think.

Hart gone before Mario you assured us all.....

.....you know about as much as Bob, fuck all!
I don't think Mancio knows anything about the game. Everything he says is just plain wrong. Or a racist insult.

Yes , he made a mistake today ..... but there's always gonna be occasions when he does , all goalkeepers do.

Wouldn't really blame him for their first or third goals ...... he could hardly have expected Gareth Barry to get a shot on target , as he was so poor !

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It's been coming. He has been average all season.

I agree. He's cost us some points this season. I include in that United's third in the derby when he should have commanded the situation when the ball went into the area and clichy was facing his own goal

Nothing to do with him being pressured by his team then?

Us sitting so deep invites pressure from opposition. Mancio who are you calling WE, you're here because of Mario and Mancini, ones gone and hopefully the other goes soon, maybe you'll do us a favour and go to another forum with your tripe.

England's number one and the league's number one. Watch us v Dortmund to see how big he is for us. Our whole teams lacking form and that's not coincidence, its poor man management to blame and it looks like players aren't playing or believing in him.

Of course it everyone elses fault, not Mancini. Always a player or players, so much for knowing the problem in Europe and still not understanding how to break negative teams. I woudnt mind but United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs have to deal with same crap and everyone of them use quicker players and have a width option. Players play for manager too.

Hart stays, Mancini goes.

wireblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It's been coming. He has been average all season.

I agree. He's cost us some points this season. I include in that United's third in the derby when he should have commanded the situation when the ball went into the area and clichy was facing his own goal

Clichy should still have put the ball out for a corner though , or a thrown in , if he felt Hart wasn't responding ........ his stupidity in attempting to play his way out of trouble saw him edged off the ball by Welbeck , and , as a direct result of that , we then conceded the needless free kick from which they scored.

I couldnt believe what he said last week after the Liverpool match that could be a good point. Well last weeks point at home to Liverpool looks crap tonight after that crap performance against the saints.Poor distribution again and a shocking error!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.