Hart

baildon blue said:
Len Rum said:
Let's get real.

Sunderland and then today. Tottenham's goal at Etihad was also a bit iffy.

Against Arsenal he flapped at two crosses that I could have caught but got away with it cos there were no consequences. Last minute against Liverpool he failed to deal with their last minute corner not forgetting the mix up with Zab and failing to deal with the long ball cross to Suarez. I could go on.

Pants will play against Leeds .He's much better than Joe in the air. If he acquits himself well then he should be picked in favour of Joe.What have we got to lose?
Got agree Joe as been poor this season.I still blame Joe for that last minute loss to Man United in the derby.

Joe has been poor this year but God, there was only one person responsible for the Derby defeat and Nasri will be remember for it.

Mike N said:
baildon blue said:
Len Rum said:
Let's get real.

Sunderland and then today. Tottenham's goal at Etihad was also a bit iffy.

Against Arsenal he flapped at two crosses that I could have caught but got away with it cos there were no consequences. Last minute against Liverpool he failed to deal with their last minute corner not forgetting the mix up with Zab and failing to deal with the long ball cross to Suarez. I could go on.

Pants will play against Leeds .He's much better than Joe in the air. If he acquits himself well then he should be picked in favour of Joe.What have we got to lose?
Got agree Joe as been poor this season.I still blame Joe for that last minute loss to Man United in the derby.

Joe has been poor this year but God, there was only one person responsible for the Derby defeat and Nasri will be remember for it.
Three actually. Joe IS partly to blame for not taking control of the situation in its early stages and not communicating with Clichy, then Clichy should have hoofed the ball into row Z. Finally, Nasri should have manned up and took the blow from the ball.

Joe Hart - Real Deal

Whatahell!!

People is this forum are going mad!!!

Joe Hart is one of the best keepers in the world( i personally think he is the best). He is the most reliable and one of the bluest player weve got.He makes world class save after world class save and wins us matches on a consistent bases. Without him, we would not have been as successful over the past 2 seasons.. I CAN ASSURE YOU!!!

He makes a mistake and now people are posting outrageous accusations and comments.

I scratch my head as to why Hart is not well liked by the media, but for the city fans to behave like this- OUTRAGE!!!.

Once again England as a whole is failing to appreciate who their true heros are when it comes to football. Same happened to paul scholes. Everybody was david beckham this, micheal owen that, when Paul Scholes was by far englands best player and is probably the finest english player in the past 20 years. But nooo, its all about David Beckham.

There have been lamentations and complaints about how england have been bereft of a great goalkeeper since banks. We finally have a geniune world class goalkeeper and all most people want to do is try and mitigate, criticize or look for flaws here and there. It is almost as if we cannot believe the fact that the best goalkeeper or at least one of the best keeper in the world is a guy from schrewbery( wrong spelling). We always expect the best to be an exotic iberrian or italian.

Accept it folks, Joe Hart is the real deal, a leader in the team, an important facet and we are incredibly lucky to have him.

I think Joe needed to make a mistake like today, obis its hurt us in points, but maybe now he will be more concentrated, and aware.
becasuse (generally) he doesn't have to make a significant save, he can be abit slow sometimes, proven in the last few weeks.

hopefully he'll look what he's done on tape, go into training on monday, and buck his idea's up and work his backside off to make sure he's better.
its a learning curve from one of the best keepers in the world. I wouldn't trade him for any other goalkeeper.
no point slagging him off, just get behind the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.