Hart

What has nationality got to do with MCFC? We are an international football club based in Manchester. What matters is what can the individual offer the club, all else is irrelevant

Mancio said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
timschaefer86 said:
What an amusingly obtuse way of saying you were wrong!
He is an obtuse human being. Him leaving will be te beat thing that will happen when bob leaves.

its funny to see people -like you- more interested into abuse an internet account than in talk about football and fooball players. it says a lot about you and your lifes.
Why would I talk to you about football when you are just a xenophobic bile filled human. I talk football all day with people but I wouldn't chew the fat with you if you paid me. You are a horrible little man with nothing constructive to offer us. Nobody on here respects you or what you think. You will not be missed when you leave and while you probably don't care as you can just follow your bob to wherever next at least we won't have to waste our lives reading your awful musings on football

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The thing is Mancio, apology or not, stuff like that will catch the attention of most people.

As for the English references, maybe you again don't even realise how it is coming over.

You are inferring City's current problems are an English thing, rather than a footballing one in general.

I like it when you can give an outsiders perspective, the state of Italian football, but in recent weeks the majority of your posts are seemingly sarcastic personal digs at other posters.

Even on recent pages, where I happen to agree about Hart's form, you turned it towards what I don't know.

I cannot see in wich way i'm inferring that City's current problem are an English thing , can you explain it better please ?

Yesterday's performance was about more than any one individual, it was a collective piece of shit.

Yet as an Italian, you have singled out Barry and Hart, stating City fans deserve Mark Hughes.

Of course, those two made the errors, but you have laboured the point over a long period that our English players are shit.

They are not shit, they are internationals, playing in a team which had lost its way in recent weeks.

I'm watching Cagliari v Milan at the moment and if I went on Milan's boards saying how shit some of their Italian players were, I would expect them to defend them also.

Certainly from an Englishman who has no affinity for their club.

The Mancini thread is where it would be interesting to have your take, seeing as though you can speak from experience.

then the problem is that an Italian guy dares to criticize an English footballer?

listen my friend. I do not care absolutely the nationality of the players, I love football. I love to see Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Ibra, Aguero, Wilshere, Bale, and the list goes on and on. and would like to see all them with a City's shirt.

I do not care what nationality they are. I am interested in their quality. the beautiful football, the skills. this interests me.

and I do not like international football, I do not care about Italy or Germany or England, just because too many people confuse football with nationalism. this is not my case. for me football is a game, not a kind of war between nations.

Seosa said:
Brewster's millions said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
So where would you go if you were Begovic?

Silly question, don't know why I even asked.......

We should forget all this talk that Joe is "world class" etc, etc, he isn't...he's a nice enough bloke and an average/good goalkeeper who MAY become world class (hopefully) in two or three years.....Time is on his side, whether the managers patience is....................

What's the betting that Begovic comes to us, and Hart goes across the road?

As much as I like him, I'm convinced Hart wouldn't say no to that.
You don't like him though

The contempt you have shown him in this thread is fucking disgusting

forevermancity said:
Seosa said:
Brewster's millions said:
What's the betting that Begovic comes to us, and Hart goes across the road?

shut up you plastic :)

MSP said:
forevermancity said:
Seosa said:

I might disagree with FMC, but it's clear he's not a plastic. You clearly are on the other hand. Its worse because you're such a thunderc¦unt.

Seosa said:
MSP said:
forevermancity said:

I might disagree with FMC, but it's clear he's not a plastic. You clearly are on the other hand. Its worse because you're such a thunderc¦unt.

You can still bow down anytime you want, just say it nicely twattyboy :)

de niro said:
said over and over again that we need competition/cover for joe. pants doesn't cut it for me, joe has it too easy.

Don't necessarily agree about Cosy Pants DN... I rate him. He's obviously more imposing, and judging him on the games he's played, I reckon his concentration may be better than Joe Hart's.

If Joe had competition from a 'big name' keeper, he'd probably want to move on pronto. It's a tough one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.