Hart

johnmc said:
There isn't a keeper in the prem I'd rather have. That doesn't mean he can't be criticised.
Seriously? I would take hugo llioris over him every day.
Even last season and the season before that when he was billed as world class deep down inside me i always knew he isnt that great at catching, kicking, and even shot stopping as some believe him to be. Its just the case of him bieng english, we know rooney is good but by no means world class like the media makes him out to be, same with hart.

Joe is a quality keeper no doubt and I wouldn't swap him. However a lack of a decent 2nd keeper to keep Joe on his toes is what is needed.

current number 2 Pants is not good enough to push Joe for his place. Every player needs a decent talent waiting in the wings otherwise complacency can set in.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Joe is a quality keeper no doubt and I wouldn't swap him. However a lack of a decent 2nd keeper to keep Joe on his toes is what is needed.

current number 2 Pants is not good enough to push Joe for his place. Every player needs a decent talent waiting in the wings otherwise complacency can set in.

Blaming the sub keeper for Joes poor performances.
be-fucking-have

coldnightinstoke said:
Dethred said:
Who would you rags have us replace him with? Yeah lets sign begovic. That'll do it. Joe Hart is clearly a piece of shit and we need to replace him.

See, I can pretend to be a rag just like a lot of you guys!

It's a joke that we're 9 points behind United (who top blue's like yourself probably say are shite/lucky/cheating) yet if someone has any criticism they're automatically a rag. I'm not saying anything about Joe but labelling each other rags the moment they don't agree with you is bollocks.

Typical 'top blue': All our players are world class and can't be criticised whilst the rags are complete shite.
Rational City fan: But we're 9 points behind doesn't that suggest we've got some issues.
Top blue: Nah they're just lucky, cheat and have teams roll over. Nothing you can do about it.

Yes, continue criticizing a keeper many consider to be the best in the world, and most (even if they have a Rooney kit sitting in their closet like you) consider to be head and shoulders above any other keeper in England.

The fact that people come on here and give him shit for two goals no keeper on the planet would have gotten a hand to is telling enough.

I don't like it when people are calling others rags either, but then people go and continue slagging off our players when they are in fact faultless for today's result... you really have to question their motives.

As for us having issues, we've dropped 8 points simply due to refs not calling clear fouls. A four point swing would have been avoided if the coward ref had called the foul on Clichy at the end of the Derby. We've had some utterly shit luck, and United have had some great luck. Head to head with the same benefit of the doubt from refs, we'd be essentially level.

Mrmcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Blaming the sub keeper for Joes poor performances.
be-fucking-have

no-fucking-thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.