Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

Sod OFF the pair of you. ;-)

Anyway, getting back to the topic, it was very real and astounded me how someone can do that.

mackenzie said:

Anyway, getting back to the topic, it was very real and astounded me how someone can do that.

Explain, please. I'm on tenterhooks<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 pm --<br /><br />
Viva Rivaldo said:
Almost as ludicrous as the idea of a God.

Why is it that some atheists have to mock the notion of something they don't believe in at every opportunity?

I don't believe in Wombles, but I don't have to keep mentioning them either.

LongsightM13 said:
No. You know why? Because there is no such thing as ghosts.
But there is a huge and expanding industry packed full of charlatans making a good living from the gullible, the stupid and the borderline mentally ill who believe this shite.

I don't agree with your first point, far too many first hand accounts plus my own experiences.

You make a good second point about the expanding industry, that is the bane of the serious researcher, there are some very good mediums, but they are very rare, they don't do Living TV or stage shows, in fact they never advertise or take money for their services, and they can not turn it on like a tap. If you want to visit them you really have to search

mammutly said:
mackenzie said:

Explain, please. I'm on tenterhooks

-- Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 pm --

Viva Rivaldo said:

Why is it that some atheists have to mock the notion of something they don't believe in at every opportunity?

All I will say is that evidence was given of a link between mental illness and ESP.
It involved a very close relation who knew the story of a particular house just by standing in one of the rooms and got out as quick as she could, mainly because it unsettled her so much.

mackenzie said:

Sounds interesting? Love all the 'unexplained stuff' What do you mean?

I remember when i was a very small child, about 4 or something (don't ask me how i remember that far back) Anyway i was stood in the kitchen and looked to my left and saw a elderly lady in a long flowing dress, she was stood looking in the mirror we had on the wall, she then turned to me and smiled at me. Years later i told my mum about it and described this woman and she said i'd exactly described my nana (she suffered from cancer for quite a few years before i was born and defied all odds and managed to stay alive until i was born so she could meet me but died when i was only a few weeks old).

Could have just been a figment of my imagination, but i can still remember it now in perfect detail. Funny thing to remember all these years.

mammutly said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

The irony being that The Wombles actually do exist...

But I apologise, I do agree with you to an extent - it's petty, but I can't help it.

We should have a Ghosthunting with Bluemoon night. Would be a right laugh!

Someone get in touch with Yvette.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.