Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

i had a ghost once,but who hasn t???!

i did have an experience years back...but i ve since retracted my belief a little. from the stories i ve read over the years i feel there is some uncharted spooky stuff out there.a better learning of spirits and their plight in the real world aids any development of understanding.

"the others" summed up what i couldn t put to words.

Unrelated, but Mackenzie I've still got your signed Peter James book. The guy was properly nice, but got the wrong end of the stick and signed it to your mate Mook from me. If you want it, gimme a shout. I'll be happy to plonk a stamp on it.

On a scout camp in Glossop during the 80's. I'd gone to collect some wood for the fire and as I was walking up a sloping field at night, I could see some lads a the top of the hill having great fun on a zip-slide type thing. They were sliding down it really close together, one after the other, all silhouetted against the night sky. Some were sliding upside down with their legs in the air, others were only holding on with one hand, they were like monkeys. I said to myself, that I was deffo going to have a go on it in the morning.

The next day I grabbed a few pals and we went off up to the top of this field in search of this now famous rope slide. There was nothing there! No signs of any type of slide at all. I walked around the whole boundry of the field and found nothing, not even rope marks on the trees or nets for stopping, nowt. Everyone thought I was mental. I went down to the wardens lodge and asked him about it, and told me that they hadn't had a zip slide there for over 20 years. I couldn't figure it out so I sat down on the steps of his lodge and thought about how odd it was, the way they were sliding down the zip wire so close together. You wouldn't do that, especially at night, and then there was the fact that they didn't make any sound at all. No roars or screams, also abit odd. People have said to me that I must've imagined it or my eyes were playing tricks, but I stood still and watched them for a few minutes.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Tuearts right boot said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
I want to know why the hell everyone believes in human ghosts but does not believe in dog/cat/slug/ant/whale/monkey/rat/cockroach/fly/bacteria ghosts??????????? - Just as real I ve seen loads of t-rex ghosts knocking around :)

Not on Derek Acoras show you haven't,only desperate celebs on there.

Never heard of him?

-- Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 pm --

Sparkys-Army said:
My dad gets messages from spirits... I believe him as it's part of his job and i've seen enough programmes to show some worth to the suggestions. A programme called Ghost Hunters was class, these 3 guys going around the world to different locations and in ways has shown good quality evidence.

Sorry but its all a load of bollocks for me, what about the ants? Dont they deserve ghosts too?

It's done through energy, thats how we contact some spirits, they use energy to get themselves heard or signs that they are there. I wouldn't thought ants could contact us by talking and have enough energy to show their presence.

I could be talking bollocks but i guess somethings people believe from experience.

Yes. I get annoyed at people who dismiss what others believe/experience as fake or lies just because they refuse or have never experienced the same thing. The world is not just what we see there are so many things about our life experience we will never understand. Ghost stories did not start today or in one culture if people across the world, different languages, different cultures, different religions all share the same experiences how can they all be crazy?. How come every single culture on earth has ghost stories/experiences?. I believe in our quest for pure scientific knowledge we lost a great deal of our natural abilities to interact with nature, spirits etc. Now for us ghosts are a myth but there was a time where it was common to see them and not out of the norm.

I believe ghosts are very real just humans have put them where everything else our ancestors used to experience from faries/mermaids/dwarves/goblins etc have been put. I believe Earth is multi dimensional and that these creatures reside in a dimension we used to access quite easily. I think sometimes dimensions cross over or for other reasons beings come into ours or we enter theirs and thats when we experience these things. Yes to some I will be a loon but I believe it entirely.

didactic said:
Yes. I get annoyed at people who dismiss what others believe/experience as fake or lies just because they refuse or have never experienced the same thing. The world is not just what we see there are so many things about our life experience we will never understand. Ghost stories did not start today or in one culture if people across the world, different languages, different cultures, different religions all share the same experiences how can they all be crazy?. How come every single culture on earth has ghost stories/experiences?. I believe in our quest for pure scientific knowledge we lost a great deal of our natural abilities to interact with nature, spirits etc. Now for us ghosts are a myth but there was a time where it was common to see them and not out of the norm.

I believe ghosts are very real just humans have put them where everything else our ancestors used to experience from faries/mermaids/dwarves/goblins etc have been put. I believe Earth is multi dimensional and that these creatures reside in a dimension we used to easy access. I think sometimes dimensions cross over or for other reasons beings come into ours or we enter theirs and thats when we experience these things. Yes to some I will be a loon but I believe it entierly.

one of the reasons i stopped explaining my experience...

didactic said:

I believe ghosts are very real just humans have put them where everything else our ancestors used to experience from faries/mermaids/dwarves/goblins etc have been put. I believe Earth is multi dimensional and that these creatures reside in a dimension we used to easy access. I think sometimes dimensions cross over or for other reasons beings come into ours or we enter theirs and thats when we experience these things. Yes to some I will be a loon but I believe it entierly.

I would never knock anyone for their beliefs.

Hahahahahahahahaha...fucking hell...hahahahahahaha...

Sparkys-Army said:
My dad gets messages from spirits... I believe him as it's part of his job and i've seen enough programmes to show some worth to the suggestions. A programme called Ghost Hunters was class, these 3 guys going around the world to different locations and in ways has shown good quality evidence.
No credible evidence exists that ghosts exist.
I would suggest that someone who makes a living from trying to convince people that ghosts exist is not the most reliable witness.

didactic said:

Ketamine is brilliant isn't it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.