Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

FuZzY said:
mackenzie said:
Sod OFF the pair of you. ;-)

Anyway, getting back to the topic, it was very real and astounded me how someone can do that.

Sounds interesting? Love all the 'unexplained stuff' What do you mean?
Hi fuz
I guess you had to be there, but from that day to this I have never doubted that someone can sense stuff.

mackenzie said:
FuZzY said:
mackenzie said:
Sod OFF the pair of you. ;-)

Anyway, getting back to the topic, it was very real and astounded me how someone can do that.

Hi fuz
I guess you had to be there, but from that day to this I have never doubted that someone can sense stuff.

I believe some people can. I have a friend who can too. I have never doubted her.

Lark Lane Blue said:
I saw and felt something in the cellar of a hotel I used to work in, two of us saw "it" at the same time. Whether it was a ghost I guess we'll never know, whatever it was, it was bloody horrible my arse is still sore.

ha

I want to know why the hell everyone believes in human ghosts but does not believe in dog/cat/slug/ant/whale/monkey/rat/cockroach/fly/bacteria ghosts??????????? - Just as real I ve seen loads of t-rex ghosts knocking around :)

My dad gets messages from spirits... I believe him as it's part of his job and i've seen enough programmes to show some worth to the suggestions. A programme called Ghost Hunters was class, these 3 guys going around the world to different locations and in ways has shown good quality evidence.

Tuearts right boot said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
I want to know why the hell everyone believes in human ghosts but does not believe in dog/cat/slug/ant/whale/monkey/rat/cockroach/fly/bacteria ghosts??????????? - Just as real I ve seen loads of t-rex ghosts knocking around :)

Not on Derek Acoras show you haven't,only desperate celebs on there.

Never heard of him?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 pm --<br /><br />
Sparkys-Army said:
My dad gets messages from spirits... I believe him as it's part of his job and i've seen enough programmes to show some worth to the suggestions. A programme called Ghost Hunters was class, these 3 guys going around the world to different locations and in ways has shown good quality evidence.

Sorry but its all a load of bollocks for me, what about the ants? Dont they deserve ghosts too?

FuZzY said:
mackenzie said:
FuZzY said:
Hi fuz

I believe some people can. I have a friend who can too. I have never doubted her.
The person who I refer to was too close for comfort for me to have anything but complete neutrality now but I saw how she reacted and she was found to be correct in her fears.
She knew, within 2 minutes, what had gone on in that house. And she was right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.