Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

Not actually seen one myself,but rumor has it that,the home fans at Old Trafford will be haunted for many years to come after certain events at that ground recently.

Once me and my mates were camping and drinking in a forrest near my hometown, and this spooky old dude with crooked teeth came about asking if we can share a beer with him. We did, but then he blatantly just farted in our camp fire, and dissapeared the next second, together with few of our beers. We couldnt believe it. One of my mates's hair even got a bit caught by the fireworks. Later we found out it wasnt a ghost but a local bum, but it was scary anyway. True story.

I saw one once in my kitchen so I kicked it in the ghoulies!

Get a grip for fooks sake...no no and no again!

....***newsflash***.....Father Christmas does NOT exsist!!

EaglesFan said:
Once me and my mates were camping and drinking in a forrest near my hometown, and this spooky old dude with crooked teeth came about asking if we can share a beer with him. We did, but then he blatantly just farted in our camp fire, and dissapeared the next second, together with few of our beers. We couldnt believe it. One of my mates's hair even got a bit caught by the fireworks. Later we found out it wasnt a ghost but a local bum, but it was scary anyway. True story.

Brilliant

When I was about 16 or 17, I woke up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, and saw a tall, dark silhouette stood at the end of my bed.

It appeared as though it was leering over with its arms folded, in an act of intimation.

In my tired, hazy daze, I sat up, and threw a punch at it.

I then put the telly on, had a wank, and swiftly went back to sleep covered in my own jizz.

Ghosts are alright by me.

you think you saw it, they only exist in peoples heads.

for the record i've seen a grey figure at the bottom of the stairs whilst going for a piss in the middle of the night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.