Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

ban-mcfc said:
you think you saw it, they only exist in peoples heads.

for the record i've seen a grey figure at the bottom of the stairs whilst going for a piss in the middle of the night.

It intimidated me into a act of masturbation.

I've never opened up about it before. It still hurts.

Was a good wank though, if I recall correctly.

I don't really believe in ghosts per se, but I do believe that the human mind is powerful in many ways.
We still seem to have an ability to 'see' things that we may have once took for granted but now it is called instinct.
How many of us have suddenly thought about someone that we haven't seen for years, only to then see that same person just a few days later. I know I have.

mackenzie said:
I don't really believe in ghosts per se, but I do believe that the human mind is powerful in many ways.
We still seem to have an ability to 'see' things that we may have once took for granted but now it is called instinct.
How many of us have suddenly thought about someone that we haven't seen for years, only to then see that same person just a few days later. I know I have.

images

?

machiavellian said:
When I was about 16 or 17, I woke up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, and saw a tall, dark silhouette stood at the end of my bed.

It appeared as though it was leering over with its arms folded, in an act of intimation.

In my tired, hazy daze, I sat up, and threw a punch at it.

I then put the telly on, had a wank, and swiftly went back to sleep covered in my own jizz.

Ghosts are alright by me.

No Mum! it's not spunk -It's Ectoplasm!

machiavellian said:
mackenzie said:

images

?
Is that a pic of you after your wank?

mackenzie said:
machiavellian said:
mackenzie said:

images

?
Is that a pic of you after your wank?

Yes, yes it is.

LongsightM13 said:
No. You know why? Because there is no such thing as ghosts.
But there is a huge and expanding industry packed full of charlatans making a good living from the gullible, the stupid and the borderline mentally ill who believe this shite.

My thoughts exactly .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.