Has anyone on here played professionally?

Not professionally but was in a centre midfield 3 of myself ...wes brown and Richie Wellens in my teenage years (1 season at mcr boys)

The year after trials were held in didsbury and my parents didn’t drive .... after a mix up with my p.e teacher (transport) I never got the chance again

Wes was a 6 foot black kid with ginger hair at the age of 13 !!! He stood out a mile

You'd be better off changing the title to "do you know somebody who has played Pro"

lol

The thread is now 15 pages long and will inevitably digress. I imagine there’s strict rules on current players using forums and social media too.

My partners grandad played just short of 200 games for everton in the 30s/40s with joe mercer and Dixie dean. I always think that's pretty cool. Even got a cap for England

Joe Rodon’s brother is a regular watching Wales away. He’s always got a Rodon shirt on to support him.

@billybluehat doesn't post much now, but used to play for Chadderton. He scored a free kick against FC United back in the day and ripped off his shirt to reveal a City shirt underneath (after about 45 seconds on the video below). Good lad.

Is there a closeup photo of that? couldn’t see it clearly enough on that video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.