Has it been a good/poor season?

League Cup
Premier league runners up
FA cup semi-finalists
Quarter Final of Champions League
Highest goal scorers in the league
Poor season ? How long have you watched City?

I read PL fixtures to be released no later than this coming Friday. Wonder what our start date will be.

League Cup
Premier league runners up
FA cup semi-finalists
Quarter Final of Champions League
Highest goal scorers in the league
Poor season ? How long have you watched City?

Again, if this were 2005 I'd be dancing in the streets with that. But it's 2020, we have resources at our disposal and have invested more than any other club. We have so much talent.

Sorry but by any stretch, winning the 'worst' trophy on offer simply is not a good season.

6/10.
Some brilliant stuff spoiled by rank rotten defending.
Would have been a 7 if our derby games went to plan.

Semi final would have been an ok season.

Losing the number of games we have, in the manner we have lost them & completely failing to learn anything, culminating in that shit show last night, puts it on par with Manuel's last season imo.

Poor.

It's been disappointing overall but finishing second in the league, however distant, and winning a domestic trophy is above poor in my view.

Of course we have high expectations these days but we are a team that is or should be in transition.

Txiki needs to play a blinder now and Pep needs to have a long think oh his hols about what he should do differently. He needs to avoid becoming a dinosaur and evolve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.