Has Neil Lennon Always Been a Scunt?

Stillsy said:
Get a fucking grip Lennon has it coming to him everytime he steps into his dugout because he is a born and bred ****.

Is the thick bellend so stupid to keep winding up the rangers fans even tho they have threatened to kill him? Yes he is and for that reason alone I cannot wait to watch all of this unfold because trust me there is only gunna be one winner and that's not Lennon.

They way he is going he will never be able to walk the streets of glasgow again without the fear of getting a pasting. Keep going Neil just keep going.

Do you live in Kilwinning? You're house been raided this morning?

What has happened is a disgrace, but to be honest Lennon stamped on his head twice, you can quite clearly see it. I find it quite funny looking back and see some guy throwing his handbag, ending up on his arse, and the person he has tried to deck ends up stamping on his head a couple of times with his size 10's.

It's fucking hilarious :)

What was the original flare up point that started all this off this season? I know they've had a bad relationship for a while but it seems to have hit a boiling point this season.

Sleeping_Easy said:
What was the original flare up point that started all this off this season? I know they've had a bad relationship for a while but it seems to have hit a boiling point this season.

Its his first season as manager. The re-emergence of the militants in Ireland

.[/quote]

What has happened is a disgrace, but to be honest Lennon stamped on his head twice, you can quite clearly see it. I find it quite funny looking back and see some guy throwing his handbag, ending up on his arse, and the person he has tried to deck ends up stamping on his head a couple of times with his size 10's.

It's fucking hilarious :)[/quote]

Did he fight back? I never seen that on the SSN/BBC.

In every photo the attacker looks completely out of his head and on the verge of being sick

"What was the original flare up point that started all this off this season? I know they've had a bad relationship for a while but it seems to have hit a boiling point this season"

I'm not sure.He was in charge for the last 4 or 5 games last season after mowbray got sacked and everything went fine.within a month period between nov-dec he over-reacted when a celtic player got sent off and then did the same when a penalty was given then taken away, resulting in like a 5 match ban. it seems from then everything started.one person sends a death threat then another thinks it's a good idea to up the ante then so on and so on and it just keeps getting worse and worse.I hope it all calms down over the summer and hopefully he doesn't leave as that will just let the cowards win.

I think some people have to remember this is his first managerial job and at celtic everything he does is commented on for weeks.He tried to get a "wise head" to help him out in his first year but they all broke down and now it's just him aged 39,johan mjalby aged 40 and alan thompson aged 37 running one of the biggest clubs in britian.

bhoywonder said:

It's fucking hilarious :)[/quote]

Did he fight back? I never seen that on the SSN/BBC.

In every photo the attacker looks completely out of his head and on the verge of being sick

"What was the original flare up point that started all this off this season? I know they've had a bad relationship for a while but it seems to have hit a boiling point this season"

I'm not sure.He was in charge for the last 4 or 5 games last season after mowbray got sacked and everything went fine.within a month period between nov-dec he over-reacted when a celtic player got sent off and then did the same when a penalty was given then taken away, resulting in like a 5 match ban. it seems from then everything started.one person sends a death threat then another thinks it's a good idea to up the ante then so on and so on and it just keeps getting worse and worse.I hope it all calms down over the summer and hopefully he doesn't leave as that will just let the cowards win.

I think some people have to remember this is his first managerial job and at celtic everything he does is commented on for weeks.He tried to get a "wise head" to help him out in his first year but they all broke down and now it's just him aged 39,johan mjalby aged 40 and alan thompson aged 37 running one of the biggest clubs in britian.[/quote]

Cheers mate. What is he's supposed to have done to make rangers so annoyed though because it seems a bit much with the death threats for simply reacting to a few decisions against his team

Cheers mate. What is he's supposed to have done to make rangers so annoyed though because it seems a bit much with the death threats for simply reacting to a few decisions against his team[/quote]

it's not just him being targeted,An MP and a QC have been sent bombs, bullets have been sent to players and now this:
http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-centra ... ltic-park/

If It is all Lennon's fault as some would make out then why are these people sending bombs to those people?

Lennon has always been hated.he had to retire from int. football because of death threats after he signed for celtic, supposedly you can't be a NI captain and be a celtic player too.

[/quote]

Its his first season as manager. The re-emergence of the militants in Ireland[/quote]

I suspect this has a lot to do with it, with all this going on I feel a bitter atmosphere especially at away matches where previously IRA chanting was relatively rare ( actually chanting " PIRA" i mean) but over the last 2 or 3 games it has escalated and indeed last night the atmostphere was disgusting by both fans directly after the attack.

if anything did actually happen to Neil all hell would break loose. the OF is always on a knife-edge it doesn't need bombs and death threats to spike it anymore. just need this season over without anymore of this bollocks.

Lets call a spade a spade. The attacks Lennon has had to endure are less to do with his personality type than pure naked sectarianism. If it were just a case of 'oh noes! the nasty man has upset our fans', every single club in the history of football would have a candidate for the treatment he has received.

I'm not going to condone how he has reacted to it sometimes (although I wonder how ANYONE would feel and/or react under the same circumstances) but to blatantly over react and stir the pot making up lies and justifying the level of vitriol is clearly loaded with bitterness and hatred that extends beyond football.

Taking that into consideration this thread shouldnt exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.