Has Tevez lost a step?

I hated him for what he did in Munich but I'll be honest, I'll miss him when he goes, wether that's this year or next. top top player.

allan harper said:
I hated him for what he did in Munich but I'll be honest, I'll miss him when he goes, wether that's this year or next. top top player.

Agreed, his performances turned me round, hope he stays next year. Players like him and Zab make me wonder how we got the Falklands back, 101% every game.

Put aside last season as that's for another conversation but whatever was said he has come back buckled down and been outstanding all season for me. He is without doubt one of the best ever City players I've seen, his workrate is phenomenal and he creates things out of nothing never letting defenders have a moments peace. His game has changed this year in that he has players on the same wavelength like Silva, Nasri and Aguero, he doesn't need to run around so much but instead uses his head and threads little passes here and there. He's the perfect partner for Silva and Nasri behind him. Absolutely a genuine world class footballer and one I honestly believe we will miss enormously when he goes and will struggle to find an exact replacement.

just back from game he was amazing tonight!!. He should be first name on teamsheet saturday even ahead of aguero for me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.