Has Tevez lost a step?

Gave everything, as ever, again tonight. Don't think it's a question of his losing any pace, but do think there's an argument to suggest that, when he is selected, Mancini is restricting his ability to influence games by playing him in the wrong position.

Tevez is at his most effective, for me, when leading the line rather than coming from deep.

With Dzeko almost certainly going at the end of the season, I would certainly keep Carlos for, at least, another season.

Immense tonight.

Earned is FA Cup Final starting place.

He had an excellent game tonight, as always, and as for the question about his pace, well, the only way WBA could cope with it was by tugging his shirt, which happened more than once.

He still has his pace, which was clearly on show tonight.

Caveman said:
My window cleaner lost a step, he keeps falling on his arse when climbing off the ladders because he forgets it's gone missing.

I got on my step-ladder yesterday. I don't get on with my real ladder..
Oh and no. He's playing behind Dzéko and Kun so not had a chance to show his speed, imho

Tevez was definitely MOTM though for me, and Milner second.

Tevez ran everything on his own for most the game, absolutely outstanding.

That spark was back, class.

Thank god for tevez. The only real quality on show tonight. Worrying we have so many poor options as fringe players. Only Milner, Nasri, Barry and Tev have any hope of making the cup final squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.