Has Thatcher died?

Lucky Toma said:
If she gets a state funeral I will not regard myself as a citizen of this country during such a shameful episode therefore, by default, I would be beyond its laws.
I feel compelled at this point to warn you that it doesn't actually work like that!

Dubai Blue said:
Lucky Toma said:
If she gets a state funeral I will not regard myself as a citizen of this country during such a shameful episode therefore, by default, I would be beyond its laws.
I feel compelled at this point to warn you that it doesn't actually work like that!

Haha I know DB. I meant to add 'morally-speaking'...

Cheesy said:
Most of those wishing her ill on this thread probably worship the murderer that is Che Guevara.

i dont know about jumping to conclusions.

can i jump to a conclusion and suggest your type are the first to call people for scrounging, but then calling people for trying to fight to keep there jobs so as to avoid going on the dole.

i`m not a communist and never being a labour party member, i wouldnt even say i`m left wing, nor right. its just that living through her term in office from 1979 till the day the tories came to there senses i grew to dispise the woman.

r.soleofsalford said:
Cheesy said:
Most of those wishing her ill on this thread probably worship the murderer that is Che Guevara.

i dont know about jumping to conclusions.

can i jump to a conclusion and suggest your type are the first to call people for scrounging, but then calling people for trying to fight to keep there jobs so as to avoid going on the dole.

i`m not a communist and never being a labour party member, i wouldnt even say i`m left wing, nor right. its just that living through her term in office from 1979 till the day the tories came to there senses i grew to dispise the woman.

Please see my previous reply :-)

The Pink Panther said:
Margaret Thatcher, the only politician that had balls big enough to sort this shit hole of a country out.
Thatcher was in power four years too long and the reason...........

Labour were so fucking weak, so they have to take their fair share of the blame.
aha! truth at last

Will there ever be a politician that is universally liked ?

barack obama ... so obvious after all the praise and admiration for him to get to power its now cool to hate him and how he's ruining the world.

wish people would just hold judgement to the day of the polls. so boring hearing people slagging off anyone who's in power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.