Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Absolute rubbish. What does how much he earns and who pays him have anything to do with views he has expressed on his personal twitter account? As for the football you pay towards, that’s what you get on MOTD. Nobody is forcing you to read his tweets
Bar BM

How come that every single one who have stood ‘shoulder to shoulder’ with him on his crusade today were quite happy to take the money when it was big bad Qatar?
The plastic Manc neville has given this a swerve, granted he’s not a beeb but, unlike him unusual not to have an opinion. Unless he’s been on twatter.

OK it's because of MOTD he thinks he's a voice

Right but it’s Twitter that he’s using to espouse it. If people don’t like his opinions that he gives on there, there’s a very easy solution that they have themselves to deal with that!

There’s plenty of comedians, writers and actors that I really like but don’t agree with their political views. I find it very easy to ignore or not even consume the latter when I choose to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.