Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

After creaming the most financially of any sports pundit working for the BBC, he's now looked at his bank balance and decided to do a Gary Neville and test the water as a politician.
Just give me the football I pay towards without the moral high ground please
Absolute rubbish. What does how much he earns and who pays him have anything to do with views he has expressed on his personal twitter account? As for the football you pay towards, that’s what you get on MOTD. Nobody is forcing you to read his tweets

All that is ever required in these situations is a bit of backbone...those that refuse to turn up for work, ignore them going forward, and watch how long it takes before they start sweating beads over losing their privileged gig, and more importantly, relevance.

Clarkson was sacked for making comments outside of his TV gig...The way the BBC have handled this so far SCREAMS of them internally taking sides, but externally trying to make it seem they are honoring impartiality(yeah fuckin right).

They could EASILY have found pundits if they really wanted to, but it suits their obvious agenda to make it seem like the show will be gutted without Lineker.

Last edited:
He's actually made a few subtle comments on occasion during his MoTD coverage.

Just present the football show and shut the fuck up, that's what we pay him for. Have an opinion? Then fine, fuck off to ITV where we don't pay his wages.
Has he fuck? If so show examples

Absolute rubbish. What does how much he earns and who pays him have anything to do with views he has expressed on his personal twitter account? As for the football you pay towards, that’s what you get on MOTD. Nobody is forcing you to read his tweets
How did leicester get on

I’ve read the full guidance and highlighted the bit about those with high profiles as only an idiot wouldn’t work out that Lineker fits that category.

When you read his tweet a coulple of days ago, did you think, how inappropriate of the BBC to criticise the government?

bbd122464e7fc0f34aa08e03e269c51d.jpg

I don't think anyone actually hates them. Firstly, we don't actually know them outside of TV appearances, and secondly, how could anyone hate Wrighty!

The problem is that the presenter and pundits have become bigger than the show itself. It started to go that way when Des Lynam was the presenter, but it's reached the point where 'expert analysis' is more important to the show than the game itself.

MOTD has outlived it's usefulness to the game. It exists purely to provide jobs for the boys.

It exists because millions enjoy watching it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.