Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Don't do any social media platforms apart from here, but after a 8 hour drive to Scotland today and listening about the fallout out of this "celeb" on the news every hour on the radio pisses me right off.
Ex footballer goes political yawn yawn.

Oh I completely agree. The issue there is still
not really that he gave a political opinion though. It’s why the fuck they’ve decided to turn it into something deemed that newsworthy.

I mean imagine the headline “Sports presenter gives opinion on Twitter that some disagree with”. Surely anyone right minded would think why the fuck is that news?!

Tim Davie became DG in June 2020 before Boris won the leadership election in July. He is definitely a Tory pick though.
Stood as a Tory councillor twice and was deputy chairman of Hammersmith Conservatives.
Not forgetting the Chairman who not only facilitated a loan for BJ, but has donated over £400,000 to the conservatives and was the current PM’s boss at Goldman Sachs for several years. Impartial, my arse….

Oh I completely agree. The issue there is still
not really that he gave a political opinion though. It’s why the fuck they’ve decided to turn it into something deemed that newsworthy.

I mean imagine the headline “Sports presenter gives opinion on Twitter that some disagree with”. Surely anyone right minded would think why the fuck is that news?!
I did

The Tory’s have actually gone mad….
36 Tory MPs and Lords have decided Lineker’s suspension isn’t good enough.

They’ve written to Tim Davie demanding a full apology “without reservation” from Mr Lineker.
They also want an independent investigation.

The Streisand Effect being amplified beyond any previously known examples. Madness….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.