Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Do you mean EFL, because that's what ITV have the rights to or EPL for the World Feed?

Either way, I'm sure he and most other commentators would prefer working on the top English division to English viewers on the biggest English platform, which is the BBC.

Maybe the BBC will blink first but if not, then I wonder how long the likes of Wilson will be happy only having their voices heard by international viewers. I doubt any of them dreamed of being live on the USA Network over being on MOTD every Saturday.

They did have a table summary right at the end.

yeah soz I meant EFL - work is work though why wouldn't they take it?

Looks like we can file MB with those people who " watched it tonight and thought it was the best" then reveal they clearly didn't lol

MOTD has had yearly increases in viewership every year for 13 years.

It doesn’t need another revamp (it went through one when they got rid of Hansen and Lawrensen). It’s incredibly popular.
But it is still a tired format even with the Female pundits in place.

There’s an ‘s’ on the end of sample.

I thought bots were supposed to tweet the same tweets?

So far tonight on this thread we’ve had anyone who prefers a different format to be a gammon, a bot and just wondering what the hat trick will be. A Tory perhaps?

Chuck in those that want to defund the BBC and those who are jealous of Linekar and co success

There’s an ‘s’ on the end of sample.

I thought bots were supposed to tweet the same tweets?

So far tonight on this thread we’ve had anyone who prefers a different format to be a gammon, a bot and just wondering what the hat trick will be. A Tory perhaps?
And all on the non-political, ‘ignoring the Lineker stuff’ thread.

They just can’t help themselves.

It was lazy tonight. But with a bit of creativity they could make a positive change in the way it's delivered.

What you are overlooking is one of the reasons we have commentators and pundits is to make up for when there are poor games.

What happens when half of the games are bore draws and there's no other means of generating entertainment value?

yeah soz I meant EFL - work is work though why wouldn't they take it?

Looks like we can file MB with those people who " watched it tonight and thought it was the best" then reveal they clearly didn't lol
At what point did I say "it was the best"?

I've said with a few tweaks (that I listed) this format could be better than the current one and I didn't miss the punditry.
You need to stop making shit up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.