Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

For future reference but the whole format does need a revamp
Yeah, I agree. There’s very little insight from the current roster of pundits. There should be more match footage, and less punditry for a start. Anyone claiming that tonight’s show was better is being disingenuous though, imo.

So anybody who thinks it’s better is a Twitter bot?

That or they don’t understand some of the purpose of the programme and so are judging it purely on what they’d like to see themselves.

That’s ok to an extent, it’d make a lot more sense to question that of sky rather than the bbc though and misses the point of who it’s there for.

Hello good evening and bollocks

xf8HneW.jpg

"For fucks sake Tom!"

Do you mean EFL, because that's what ITV have the rights to or EPL for the World Feed?

Either way, I'm sure he and most other commentators would prefer working on the top English division to English viewers on the biggest English platform, which is the BBC.

Maybe the BBC will blink first but if not, then I wonder how long the likes of Wilson will be happy only having their voices heard by international viewers. I doubt any of them dreamed of being live on the USA Network over being on MOTD every Saturday.

They did have a table summary right at the end.
I mean a voiceover doing a summary of the table, who's moved up and down etc, rather than just the graphic on its own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.