Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Lovely stuff... Just football and crowd noise, get the overpaid wankers fucked off I'm all for it! Need to stop paying my fuckin licence fee when they're paying that big eared twat millions each year for an hours work every weekend for saying "here's a game of football" "so Alan what do you think about that game".... Has anyone fucked off the licence fee? Do you get in shit doing it or should I have fucked it off years ago?
You don’t have to pay the TV Licence. You just can’t watch live television or BBC iPlayer.

But with all the other ways of accessing things to watch these days, you might not need to watch live tele or BBC iPlayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benjamin Franklin: “The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism.”
That was Franklin D Roosevelt, not Benjamin Franklin. The word fascism in a political context wasn’t conceived of until the 20th century, and well over a century after Benjamin Franklin died.

I listened to the match live on the City App with Steve Howie and Nedum providing the punditry. That was 2 hours without hearing anything insightful, although I won’t complain about pro blue punditry.

I didn’t watch MOTD. It usually takes us to win and the rags and dippers to fail to get a result, so I see MOTD about once a season. Fingers crossed the rags fail to pick up a win.

Lineker is well overpaid. He gets paid in a year what Phil Foden did for being sat on the bench for about 4 weeks before the Forest game.That said, Lineker will get paid more by Sky for a MOTD equivalent.

Sometimes it’s important for high profile ex players to speak out on social issues although I found the Qatar World Cup hypocrisy risible. It’s only few years ago that Raheem and his family were hounded by the British press for the couloir of their skin until Ian Wright called it for what it was.
The press hounded Sterling because he left their darlings Liverpool and came to City.

Calling it racism is lazy and lets the press off with what the real issue is: Manchester City are hated!

Getting rid of Lineker, Wright and Shearer (and Richards come to that) is a good days work in my opinion.

It is shocking that all the Journalists are boycotting the programme I'd be telling them if you don't show up for your contractual obligations the contracts will be cancelled and we'll find others!

Lineker whilst being a hypocrite isn't stupid, he knew what he was doing.

WANKER!!

He did indeed, he was criticising the government's extreme rhetoric, and seemingly some segments of society's mentality.

The Tories and the BBC however clearly didn't.

Getting rid of Lineker, Wright and Shearer (and Richards come to that) is a good days work in my opinion.

It is shocking that all the Journalists are boycotting the programme I'd be telling them if you don't show up for your contractual obligations the contracts will be cancelled and we'll find others!

Lineker whilst being a hypocrite isn't stupid, he knew what he was doing.

WANKER!!
Why is he a hypocrite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.