Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

I'm guessing the original thread has done a BM disappearing act?

Anyway......it was wank,a complete waste of a pathetic 20 mins.

Needs a huge revamp,but no commentary isnt the answer.
I enjoyed it last night because it wasnt the usual boring shite but I agree with what you say. Hopefully this gives the beeb the kick up the arse they need to revamp it. It might also catch on with Sky/bt. One commentator doing the basics, no co commentator. One anchor in the studio with one ex pro (not a former red top)

Last edited:
The BBC get a small fortune from the licence payer, so why make it more profitable for them, by asking for less. I'm not a fan of any of these pundits, including Micah. But they'll just keep funding the tories with their additional cash.
Ffs we've lost one thread because of posters insisting on forcing politics down people's gobs. Leave it out, please.

i miss gary
Neville? Lineker? No, I bet it's that fuckin' Dipper McAllister yer miss most!

I watched the repeat this morning and I would judge it to be a massive improvement. First time I've watched MotD for ages. Keep it like this. The 'experiment' of offering the subscribers just 'crowd noise' didn't last long! Wonder why? Amazon still let you choose, and it's aural relief to get rid of the multitude of wankers who want to dwell on every City pass that goes astray and every chance that's missed!

Salah was unlucky with his pen. Only a yard wide!

Lovely stuff... Just football and crowd noise, get the overpaid wankers fucked off I'm all for it! Need to stop paying my fuckin licence fee when they're paying that big eared twat millions each year for an hours work every weekend for saying "here's a game of football" "so Alan what do you think about that game".... Has anyone fucked off the licence fee? Do you get in shit doing it or should I have fucked it off years ago?
It’s SOOOO easy to opt out.

The tele no is on the license. Ring them and tell them you’re moving abroad. It takes 5 minutes.

There are NO detector vans ( they scratched them to pay for big ears )

It’s liberating

Why have the news & weather or anything on terrestrial television for that matter.

That would be a good point if the news was just twenty silent minutes of images of people looking upset in Istanbul, people looking angry in Tel-Aviv, people looking gormless in London and a quick glance at the weather map.

But it isn't. Otherwise, yeah, you might as well just look it up online.

Because he condemns racism while indulging in casual anti-semitism by minimising the evil of the Nazi regime and holocaust. Andrew Bridgen was suspended from the Conservative Party for the same thing recently.
where did he minimilise it?

where is mentioning the language used in the 1930 by the nazi party about not only jews but gypsies, communists, capitalist, intellectuals, the disabled, poles, czechs, slovacs and any non arian anti semetic?

The actual language used in propaganda writren in the years 1933-1937 it is quite similar to what the tories are spouting now.

If he had accused Sunak and Braveman of wanting to mass murder amd exterminate immigrants and asylum seekers then yes he would have crossed a line, but he never did and never compared this to the final sollution or the horrors that came after the rhetoric of the early 30s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.