Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

18F60B66-7D6A-4237-9D26-D7859C1C2C60.png
Obviously it’s fine for Sugar but not Lineker . I have no problem whatsoever with either of them expressing personal views .

Lineker was bang on with his tweet.

Josiah Wedgwood: “Political democracies that don’t democratise their economic systems are inherently unstable.”
capital is always undermined by its internal contradictions

We have a plutocracy and the proleteriat are voting for the plutocracy under the guise of democracy.

Benjamin Franklin: “The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism.”

Say what you like about MOTD but I've just seen a few clips of the GB News 'Alternative' one they put out last night. It was as awful and as awkward as you could imagine. Oh and a nice little element of the homophobia that clubs fans have been getting into trouble for when they were talking about Brighton too.

Sadly, I got my stopwatch out and worked out that, taking out the 3 replays of the incidents and pointless close-ups of the goal celebration and managers faces we got seventy-six (good year) seconds of Palace v City action. Never mind the analysis and interviews, it's the video replays that eat up the time.

Before you ask, there was seventy-one seconds of actual Everton v Brentford football on show.

People on the right think it's bias to the left, people on the left think it's bias to the right. It's just a matter of perspective. That being said, they do seem to be out to get Corbyn, but then again so are half the Labour party so it's unclear that's a right wing thing.
Corbyn is an honest politician and everybody knows you can't form a Government with honest politicians whichever way you lean.

Sadly, I got my stopwatch out and worked out that, taking out the 3 replays of the incidents and pointless close-ups of the goal celebration and managers faces we got seventy-six (good year) seconds of Palace v City action. Never mind the analysis and interviews, it's the video replays that eat up the time.

Before you ask, there was seventy-one seconds of actual Everton v Brentford football on show.
An exciting Saturday for you

Seen quite a few of the older, miserable sort across the internet pretending the show was better last night.

Why the fuck would anyone wait around until 22:30 to watch some brief highlights? They're on YouTube about 15 mins after full time.

In fact, why are you staying up until then to watch MOTD any other week if you find the presenters so insufferable?

Getting rid of Lineker, Wright and Shearer (and Richards come to that) is a good days work in my opinion.

It is shocking that all the Journalists are boycotting the programme I'd be telling them if you don't show up for your contractual obligations the contracts will be cancelled and we'll find others!

Lineker whilst being a hypocrite isn't stupid, he knew what he was doing.

WANKER!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.