Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

With the BBC attempting to gag Gary Lineker, and what looks like him taking his ball home, could this end up blowing up in their faces and the BBC becomes a victim of reverse cancelling ? I see Ian Wright has joined him
If this is a catalyst to dismantle the rancid BBC football department I’m all for it. Hopefully take those Rag and Dipper affiliated wankers with them.

How exactly is a sociopolitical issue regards refugees trivial?

In making the tone deaf comparison to people who exterminated six million Jews and many millions more, he puts the Tories on a similar footing.

He makes the Nazi rhetoric sound trivial and, while the refugee crisis is anything but, it is in a different stratosphere to the deliberate policy of extermination.

No. There would have been a seismic uproar from the left. And well you know it.

He fronts a supposedly impartial institution and shouldn’t be making inflammatory and overtly political comments full stop.

Fq3-xe8aIAAOUgd

I must've missed the uproar when he said this then. Or when Alan Sugar was criticising Mick Lynch last year.

You don't have to like the guy personally (apparently he's cheated a lot) but in effect sacking him because he criticised the governments language about migrants is ridiculous.

Especially as there are other well known BBC personalities that have espoused right-wing viewpoints (which I don't agree with but they have a right to do so) and nothing has happened to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.