Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Man people must really be bored today.

Is it because dozens of sports presenters are boycotting the beeb?

Who knew there were so many anti-semitic holocaust-minimising offensive evil-trivialising bampots at the BBC.

In what way is it fascist? The fascist thing to do would be to treat them as subhumans, round them up into camps, and work them to death. I don’t think that’s the case here.

The PM announced he’s giving France half a billion pounds to build a detention centre.

Does sound like round them up into camps.

Why did you compare Juergen Klopp to the holocaust then?

dont-tell-him-pike-dads-army.gif

Because you stated that to compare the holocaust to the current uk position was offensive etc. . Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But to form a different opinion if person A states X as a fact and person B states X as a fact does not seem logical to me. Alternative facts ???
I answered this previously, I don’t consider it offensive for someone to speak from their own experience, but that doesn’t apply to Lineker.

I have not a clue what you’re on about, you’re rambling but I hope you feel better for getting it off your chest.

Now have a nice cup of tea, write yourself a note about not drinking in the daytime and sellotape it to the door of your drinks cupboard, then go and have a little nap ;-)
Yawn....
Im currently in Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where alcohol is illegal. Sunday is also a work day.

I answered this previously, I don’t consider it offensive for someone to speak from their own experience, but that doesn’t apply to Lineker.
Most of my grandad’s family (brother, sisters, nieces, nephews and father) were murdered in the Holocaust. Am I entitled to make contemporary comparisons to the Nazi regime as the descendent of a Holocaust victim without it being offensive or do I need to be a survivor myself?

You don’t understand what the difference is between migration and asylum / refugees do you ? You also don’t understand the difference between the UK obligations for economic migrants and international obligations for refugees. Don’t blame you the government don’t seem to either.
I do, of course. I’m also aware that the system is also open to abuse. We are an island with the nearest nation at war or suffering from natural disaster being Ukraine a thousand miles away. It’s not surprising we don’t have many channels for asylum seekers or refugees to come here. It’s worth noting many humanitarian migrants come here outside of the asylum system, for example those from Hong Kong who qualified for a British passport.

Ukrainians in Poland have channels available to apply for asylum, although not all claims will be granted, and most will prefer to stay as close to their homeland as possible. There’s no legal requirement for us to provide asylum and transit to Syrians living in France. Why would there be? France is perfectly safe.

Most of my grandad’s family (brother, sisters, nieces, nephews and father) were murdered in the Holocaust. Am I entitled to make contemporary comparisons to the Nazi regime as the descendent of a Holocaust victim without it being offensive or do I need to be a survivor myself?
You can of course, but if you were to say that by arguing with you I’m acting like Hitler I think I would be entitled to say that was offensive to both myself and the victims of the holocaust (including your own family). Do you think it is something that should be invoked lightly? I don’t and I believe to do so is offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.