Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

I also wouldn't mind the poznan being brought back for this match chance of this happening probably zero haha i miss the old atmosphere to many tourists about now

Perfect game to right our recent poor performances. Hopefully reminiscent of last season's 4-1 performance, preferably without Shrek's late consolation this time.

oscarG said:
a team without yaya in is our best shot at getting 3 points

unfortunately for you,we have yaya in our team.

Will be a tough one this, I know form tends to go the window on derby day, But clearly the current confidence in the team is not at the highest this week and the way they'll be up for it after that draw with chavs of course, you have to remember that di maria and van persie will cause a genuine threat which is why we should hold a tight line. We should play Zab, Komps, Demichellis and Kolorov me thinks.

We need to pack out the midfield so for me and we should NOT play 4-4-2. Imo, it Should be 4-5-1 with Kun up front on his own with Milner and Nasri out wide and Yaya in behind Aguero & with Fern and Dinho in the centre.

Think we'll edge it 3-2. Hopefully a derby win should boost them ready for moscow. Comon city!

Spot the rag competition is up and running boys and girls..
Aren't they patient lying dormant all this time and then suddenly popping up on derby day week..
Bless em..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.