Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

What a difference three shite games make, Everyone was so cocky a few weeks ago, I started a thread saying this derby might just go against the form book. (Not a prediction; just a thought-provoker).

Pull yerselves together, Blues. The team will be up for this one.

sir baconface said:
What a difference three shite games make, Everyone was so cocky a few weeks ago, I started a thread saying this derby might just go against the form book. (Not a prediction; just a thought-provoker).

I see BETFAIR have the scum at 8/1 to beat us - they obviously think we are going to win

davelyncooper said:
sir baconface said:

I see BETFAIR have the scum at 8/1 to beat us - they obviously think we are going to win
Try just over 3/1..........

Citizen in Pakistan said:
It will be sex football from city
We will hopefully be smashing them to every corner of etihad on sunday especially if van goes with the same formation as he did against chelsea
Come on city some on bm are whining to death with recent results
Truth is this forum is filled with thankless ppl,we won 2 titles in three years and havent had a good start to the season this time and they start calling for managers head
Do you even realize how far we've comr,from being a midtable team to the most attractive team in eng as recent as last season?or ever realize what it would feel to be a pool or a gunner supporter who haven't won a title in ages? Thank you city for all the good times where youve made us feel proud to be a citizen
We will be on track soon
Based on the managers decisions, some will doubt pellers ability, even if we won the league this year it will be riddled with mistakes. It already is, although Sagna, Dzeko and yaya aren't exactly helping him.

1139863_Manchester_City.jpg

ethan23 said:
Silva_Spell said:

It really is that simple... why can we all see it but Pelle can't! ?

Really hope this is the team he picks. As gutted as I am about Silva being out I did think surely now he'll have to tighten the midfield and push Yaya up.

The Pope said:
southstand117 said:
Everyone is downhearted and there's no better way ti get back on track than beating these twats. 1 win in 6 is worrying and can't remember the last time it was like that? If play aguero up top on his own too.
JH
ZABBA
KONPANY
MDM
CLICHY

FERNANDO
FERNANDINHO

MILNER
YAYA
SILVA (NAVAS IF SILVA IS OUT :-/)

AGUEROOOOOOOO

come on guys keep them chins up

Exactly the team I'd pick we just need tto remember to cover clichy cos he'll be targeted. As would Kolarov.

We need a top class left back.

You mean like last season, when every pundit and his dog said, that is were United would get at us.
Remind me who set up the first goal and had a fucking blinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.