Have many of our “fans” become entitled?

Lets remember the last fifteen months have been very stressful and i think people have become more emotional about everything, including football

I completely agree with you . I think the last year of my life has been the most trying and I genuinely can't wait to see the back of it. Imagine how the players and coaches feel. No break last summer, miles away from friends and family, living in a bubble, and even being isolated inside that bubble. Still living in the spotlight of playing games.

It's a fucking miracle what they have done this season. I don't think I'll ever love a collection of players and a manager the way I love this lot. They are a credit to us and to the club.

You should get some sensitivity training before your madness on Bluemoon is brought to the club’s attention.

You’re blocked because I have no time for people like you. Life is busy.
And you should get some training on how not to be an ignorant gobshite who can't cope with losing an argument.

Given the club follow me very closely on here and Twitter, and haven't said anything, I suspect they think you're as big a dick as I think you are.

Tell you what, I'll show my posts to our ethnic minority rep, who's a Muslim Chaplain, and if he thinks they mark me out as racist then perhaps I'll take that sensitivity training.

And you should get some training on how not to be an ignorant gobshite who can't cope with losing an argument.

Given the club follow me very closely on here and Twitter, and haven't said anything, I suspect they think you're as big a dick as I think you are.

Tell you what, I'll show my posts to our ethnic minority rep, who's a Muslim Chaplain, and if he thinks they mark me out as racist then perhaps I'll take that sensitivity training.

Honestly, you can say whatever you want to me. You can call me a ****, a gobshite, you can tell me that the entirety of the Bluemoon forum wants me dead. It would make absolutely no difference to my day whatsoever.

You took it upon yourself to reply to my posts, and I've repeated both what I think of you and your posts about Raz. Beyond that there's really not a lot to say. For me the whole point of this thread is to be deeply disappointed at people like you. You're not a child, you know better. The fact you don't act better is just sad.

Honestly, you can say whatever you want to me. You can call me a ****, a gobshite, you can tell me that the entirety of the Bluemoon forum wants me dead. It would make absolutely no difference to my day whatsoever.

You took it upon yourself to reply to my posts, and I've repeated both what I think of you and your posts about Raz. Beyond that there's really not a lot to say. For me the whole point of this thread is to be deeply disappointed at people like you. You're not a child, you know better. The fact you don't act better is just sad.
Bloody hell you two are a couple of my favourite posters and you both have parts to play on here. I’m not sure what on earth has gone on but I hope you can both bury the hatchet.

I've criticised, quite heavily, a player who happens to be black. So have others. That's not inherently racist in itself.

I'm serious here Ahsan. I'd really rather not fall out with you over this. If you can show me what particularly in what I've posted led you to accuse me of racism, and I think you have a point, I'll happily hold my hands up, apologise and have a really hard think about how I correct any perceived conscious or unconscious racism. You're from a minority ethnic background and I'm Jewish, so we're both well attuned to potential racism, albeit in different ways.

But if you can't do that, then I'll expect you to see we probably both went a bit too far, and overreacted. Because it has been a tough time for everyone and we're all suffering from cabin fever, as you say.

But if you come back with something like "If you can't see you're a racist then I'm can't be bothered to educate you" then I know you've got nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.