Have many of our “fans” become entitled?

LOL at the person accusing others of overreacting, who throws out the racism card when a player he admits isn't playing well and hasn't been for a while, is criticised for not playing very well.

You could not make it up.

Get a thicker skin, learn how to read, stop acting like a racist when posting about Sterling. It’s not hard Colin. You’re meant to be some sort of “representative” yet you behave like the absolute worst.

You missed '...or accuse people of being racist and block them on Twitter when they've had a disagreement on Bluemoon'.

Sure it was just an oversight though.

You should get some sensitivity training before your madness on Bluemoon is brought to the club’s attention.

You’re blocked because I have no time for people like you. Life is busy.

A minority maybe,just like the self important clowns who believe their opinion is worth more than anyone else's and become abusive when such is disputed.

Different characters and personality is what makes a forum like this so much fun.

I believe I’m entitled to a ticket to the CL final, however, a lack of points and cup scheme sign up, begs to differ with my sorry arse ...
Undaunted by such obstacles, I’m going anyway and will be entitled to drink myself to a standstill whilst celebrating or commiserating with my Blue brothers and sisters, hopefully the former...ETID CTID

When any club is winning trophies like this, most fans, not all, will lose their shit when even one game is lost.
Fact of life I'm afraid.

Gone are the days losing to Bolton 2-0 at Maine Road and everyone still in good spirits, as we were used to it!

Expectations from all for City are now threw the roof....
If a player has a bad game, they need to avoid all social media.

The treatment of KUN after that pen was a disgrace, even if it was a terrible on his part.
Probably his only ever big mistake, yet Mario got how many passes because he is entertaining.
At least KUN said sorry.
Some of the posts on the forum from CITY fans were outlandish against KUN. Some of course, not all.

Last edited:
And remember, if your not called a wanker on this forum, you are doing something wrong!!
There should be a little emblem beside my profile name giving me the top rank.

Why on earth would anybody care what other football fans think of us ? And as for the rags, I’ll leave the holier than thou turning the other cheek stuff to the few principled pensioners on here - everyone else will carry on rubbing the horrible fuckers’ noses in it
We've spent years decrying the Old Toilet swamp critters for their "Raggish behaviour", only for some of us to do the same as them when the proverbial football boot is on the other foot??? How odd. :-|

I

I completely agree that we should have increased expectations these days. We're a completely different club to the one from the League 1 days so I don't see the point of hankering back to the days of Bury, York, Lincoln and Macc.

But I've found that extreme reactions are definitely worse among non-match going fans under normal circumstances and we've all been in that category for over a year now.

I have increased hope these days but not increased expectations.

When any club is winning trophies like this, most fans, not all, will lose their shit when even one game is lost.
Fact of life I'm afraid.

Gone are the days losing to Bolton 2-0 at Maine Road and everyone still in good spirits, as we were used to it!

Expectations from all for City are now threw the roof....
If a player has a bad game, they need to avoid all social media.

The treatment of KUN after that pen was a disgrace, even if it was a terrible on his part.
Probably his only ever big mistake, yet Mario got how many passes because he is entertaining.
At least KUN said sorry.
Some of the posts on the forum from CITY fans were outlandish against KUN. Some of course, not all.

You obviously never sat in the main stand. Grumpy cunts no matter what the score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.