Have many of our “fans” become entitled?

On a separate note, @BillyShears & @Prestwich_Blue, I do sincerely hope you are able to reconcile privately via PM discussion.
They shot each other at the OK Corral, just off Greymare Lane.

As for 'entitlement' i feel I am entitled to have a decent fuckin' ref turning up and decent application of VAR, but as for being a City fan I am 'privileged'!

As for 'entitlement' i feel I am entitled to have a decent fuckin' ref turning up and decent application of VAR, but as for being a City fan I am 'privileged'!

In that case, a new thread idea (not a question, but a long-running explanation… probably best just to change the title of the Ref Watch thread to this to save time):

How many of our fans will be quite disappointed.

Wouldn’t say I’m entitled, just not used to losing like I used to be, when you go months and months without a defeat when one comes along I’m gutted for days afterwards. Also winning the league with the last kick of the game after 36 years without so much as a carrot was a once in a lifetime feeling of elation whereas this latest one was more a sense of relief at getting over the line. Like removing an Anvil that has been chained to my foot for 9 months

I will moan when i want , i moaned through 30 odd barren years , so i will moan when we are the best team in the land that's my perogative , forums are for airing your frustrations no matter how big or great we are now as a football club , what f*cking difference does that make ?
The club also gets plenty of praise from myself but because i dare to critcise our now "massive" club on occasion i am self entitled , go and f*ck off.
Ive earned the right to post what the f*ck i want, been there got the T=shirt and done York away like the other 90k at Bootham Crescent and dont answer to wankers throwing accusations of self entitlement around , ive got the many thread bans to prove it.
No i dont think i am bigger blue than anyone else , just loyal will and defend and support my club whether we are in the third tier of football or playing in the Champs league final , means f*ck all to me because your born to be a blue in my family.

I will moan when i want , i moaned through 30 odd barren years , so i will moan when we are the best team in the land that's my perogative , forums are for airing your frustrations no matter how big or great we are now as a football club , what f*cking difference does that make ?
The club also gets plenty of praise from myself but because i dare to critcise our now "massive" club on occasion i am self entitled , go and f*ck off.
Ive earned the right to post what the f*ck i want, been there got the T=shirt and done York away like the other 90k at Bootham Crescent and dont answer to wankers throwing accusations of self entitlement around , ive got the many thread bans to prove it.
No i dont think i am bigger blue than anyone else , just loyal will and defend and support my club whether we are in the third tier of football or playing in the Champs league final , means f*ck all to me because your born to be a blue in my family.

To be fair, no one said *you* had become entitled…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.