Have you all turned on Hughes?

bluemanc said:
bobmcfc said:
bluemanc said:
de niro said:
if the players throw the towel in no manager and i mean no manager can make them play.
you will come back with fergie would get them going but that just cements the fact that they are selling their club, their proffession and their fans short.just to prove a point to manager that wants them to actually earn their money.
yes we need a change of manager that goes without saying cos we can't just sell 15 players but i wish we could.
what about the next guy, if he wants some bite off them and they decide not to, i know sack that manager too.
Keep the faith mate.
The squad will be a lot stronger after pre season & we will be able to bring in equally as good players with fire in their bellys next season when we need to rest or have injured players.

i'm sure i heard that same argument in december about getting payers in in january that would play for hughes.
You cannot do it in one window mate.
Kompany,Given & Bellers along with the animal was a good start but the facts are Jan is a hard time to buy quality players.
You surely to god have to see this.
its not just the fact that hes only had 1 window though is it, he had 2 brazilian internationals sat on the bench yesterday and brought on ched evans ffs. started with etuhu, (shite) and persists on playing zab in midfield, making him look a ****, and probably our worst player is starting week after fucking week at right back! the guy really does not have a clue!

bluemanc said:
bobmcfc said:
bluemanc said:
de niro said:
if the players throw the towel in no manager and i mean no manager can make them play.
you will come back with fergie would get them going but that just cements the fact that they are selling their club, their proffession and their fans short.just to prove a point to manager that wants them to actually earn their money.
yes we need a change of manager that goes without saying cos we can't just sell 15 players but i wish we could.
what about the next guy, if he wants some bite off them and they decide not to, i know sack that manager too.
Keep the faith mate.
The squad will be a lot stronger after pre season & we will be able to bring in equally as good players with fire in their bellys next season when we need to rest or have injured players.

i'm sure i heard that same argument in december about getting payers in in january that would play for hughes.
You cannot do it in one window mate.
Kompany,Given & Bellers along with the animal was a good start but the facts are Jan is a hard time to buy quality players.
You surely to god have to see this.

I think everyone realises it takes time to buy in the full squad we need and one transfer window won't ever be enough but its the week to week decisions he takes, then the excuses he uses after they fail that often contradict himself, its the apathetic displays by the same players week in week out, its the constant frustrations of being a City fan watching poor performances almost every other week and the real genuine lack of any signs of improvement going forward, its the fact he plays players with injuries for less important games and then they miss the bigger ones, its the fact he wont put his ego to one side and play Elano over anyone let alone Kelvin Etuhu, its the fact that we can't show any self pride and win one fucking game away from home in the league, its the fact that everyone privately knows we've blagged or way into the quarter finals of the UEFA and failed to turn up for our first genuine opponents, I could reveal more but fuck it whats the point.

He's had no money till the death of the first window and then the notoriously difficult Jan window in which he has done enough to suggest that he can do a good job with a full summer window. There would then be no excuses next season. This is the only reasoning I can muster to give the man more time.

Balti said:
He's had no money till the death of the first window and then the notoriously difficult Jan window in which he has done enough to suggest that he can do a good job with a full summer window. There would then be no excuses next season. This is the only reasoning I can muster to give the man more time.

Genine question, lets say we fail to qualify for Europe this season, do you risk keepng him for another year and the possibility of doing the same thing again?

I haven't turned on him. The short term mindset around this club has been crippling us for decades.

It's high time we gave a manager a good crack at things. Performances have been very poor at times (understatement) but sometimes you have to take one step back to take two steps forward. I believe the squad is starting to have the solid foundations that will stand us in good stead next season. There are still areas we need to improve on but the manager will address those in the summer.

While performances have been pitiful I don't think we are too far away from having a really useful side. It takes time to change the mentality of players.

Blue2112 said:
Balti said:

Genine question, lets say we fail to qualify for Europe this season, do you risk keepng him for another year and the possibility of doing the same thing again?

Well at least our players won't be so 'tired' at this stage of the season if we haven't had all those nasty European games to play!

masterwig said:
I haven't turned on him. The short term mindset around this club has been crippling us for decades.

It's high time we gave a manager a good crack at things. Performances have been very poor at times (understatement) but sometimes you have to take one step back to take two steps forward. I believe the squad is starting to have the solid foundations that will stand us in good stead next season. There are still areas we need to improve on but the manager will address those in the summer.

While performances have been pitiful I don't think we are too far away from having a really useful side. It takes time to change the mentality of players.
apparently we are 1 or 2 players away from a "very strong squad". bollocks its more like 7 or 8.....at least!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.