Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonz1977 said:
This is the last time I will post on a thread about this fella after saying my piece here....

This fella has played an absolute blinder along with his pimp of an agent. What i actually believe over the course of this total media whoring is that he has milked this to his hearts content and it has left a sour taste in many a fans mouths. the ego on this fella is actually outstanding, Hazard along with Lille & the agent pimp have created such a circus around him that it was like the second coming!!!!!!

Now last night he has finally made up his mind and chosen Chelsea, due to promises by a russian owner who again is buying players for himself and promising playing time as part of any deal. Well God help whoever this new manager is going to be for Chelsea, because this is the Schevchenko scenario all over again. I predict that due to the terms of agreement in hazards choice & his ego being taken into account, as soon as something occurs that is not to his liking an almighty diva strop will be thrown causing chaos and headlines for the club.

The press will write that this signing is a major coup and show of intention for Chelsea next season, what they probably won't write about is the fact that this signing has all the possibilities of creating a monster headache for any new manager and will cause fractions between players.

Our great club (and i have to say the scum as well) have kept a dignified silence in dealing with him, had this fella chosen us or the scum he would not have been allowed to carry on with the games he has played. The reason he has carried on this way is down to fact that there is no manager at Chelsea to reprimand him, again only Abramovich who has signed him, so he is not going to say hey stop that. The fact that Hazard has could not wait for any news to be associated with a clubs official website again shows the high regard he holds himself in.

I will end in wishing the new chelsea manager all the luck in the world because that person is going to need it. Well done abramovich for adding another ego along with all the others that reside at Chelsea adding to the already established player power

very well put that mate and I agree 100%, its either this or he simply lacks ambition ;)

for the record we should get Xherdan Shaqiri

BlueMoonz1977 said:
This is the last time I will post on a thread about this fella after saying my piece here....

This fella has played an absolute blinder along with his pimp of an agent. What i actually believe over the course of this total media whoring is that he has milked this to his hearts content and it has left a sour taste in many a fans mouths. the ego on this fella is actually outstanding, Hazard along with Lille & the agent pimp have created such a circus around him that it was like the second coming!!!!!!

Now last night he has finally made up his mind and chosen Chelsea, due to promises by a russian owner who again is buying players for himself and promising playing time as part of any deal. Well God help whoever this new manager is going to be for Chelsea, because this is the Schevchenko scenario all over again. I predict that due to the terms of agreement in hazards choice & his ego being taken into account, as soon as something occurs that is not to his liking an almighty diva strop will be thrown causing chaos and headlines for the club.

The press will write that this signing is a major coup and show of intention for Chelsea next season, what they probably won't write about is the fact that this signing has all the possibilities of creating a monster headache for any new manager and will cause fractions between players.

Our great club (and i have to say the scum as well) have kept a dignified silence in dealing with him, had this fella chosen us or the scum he would not have been allowed to carry on with the games he has played. The reason he has carried on this way is down to fact that there is no manager at Chelsea to reprimand him, again only Abramovich who has signed him, so he is not going to say hey stop that. The fact that Hazard has could not wait for any news to be associated with a clubs official website again shows the high regard he holds himself in.

I will end in wishing the new chelsea manager all the luck in the world because that person is going to need it. Well done abramovich for adding another ego along with all the others that reside at Chelsea adding to the already established player power

Completely agree in that neither us or the Rags would have let this lunacy go so far. It has Abramovich written all over.

i dont think he has really signed for the chelsea side either,is not officially confirmed by the agent or the player.all is said was a setting twitter page which is unprofessional by the media now of days.

So with the new signings that chelsea have and are making how the hell will they comply with FFP which ambramovich was the arcitect of I notice that platini has been quiet or is it only when we make signings he speaks out I would have loved Hazard at city but not any price .

SamTheGuru said:
Completely agree in that neither us or the Rags would have let this lunacy go so far. It has Abramovich written all over.
So this is unacceptable but the whole Tevez saga was model of dignity?

The cookie monster said:
We punished tevez so whats your point?
I just don't think allowing a player to refuse to play, fly home without permission, spend most of the season playing golf and return in time to collect his Premier League winners medal is very dignified. Whether you docked his wages or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.